©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Homebrew

Lnad

Sep 21, 2008
Just getting into the homebrew sceen , not counting tren as Ive made my own tren for a long while now.
Never messed with homebrewig other aas though.
Anyone with some input on potency ect. plz post what youve noticed good and bad with your batches or your buddys batches.
Im pretty much looking to find out dosage differences potency difference ect.
Any help is appretiated.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Just getting into the homebrew sceen , not counting tren as Ive made my own tren for a long while now.
Never messed with homebrewig other aas though.
Anyone with some input on potency ect. plz post what youve noticed good and bad with your batches or your buddys batches.
Im pretty much looking to find out dosage differences potency difference ect.
Any help is appretiated.

I will be taking notice of this thread as I may try some homebrewing. It is getting more and more popular. As far as helping you I am sorry but I don't know anything. So sorry about that but I am sure many will help you out.

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
i homebrew myself, and i find batches not always as clean as other batches you get makes it alot harder to filter and you get more of a darker colour , and sometimes u may get ur product waxy not powder, as it melts by the heat, but other than that ive neva had a problem , guess u gotta trust ur suppler and you'll be fine ,
what recipe you use for your tren as ill be making some soon, neva made tren yet only tests and deca

Lnad

Sep 21, 2008
Arnie, I only basicly convert fini-H and use maverick's 4g kit.
Pretty simple about as easy as making a sandwich realy.
Never used a powder though but Im sure filtering woudnt take all night that way so it would be a bit faster.