©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

my wife's 2nd cycle

P

pincrusher

just thought i would share with everyone my wifes 2nd cycle. it is an anavar only cycle which was also what her first cycle was. after doing a 20mg ed var cycle the first time around and seeing about a 30% increase in overall strength i decided to up her dosing to 40mg ed taking in 2 doses, once in the am before she goes to the gym and once in the pm when she gets home from work. would spread it out farther but she is using an oral concoction that i made so it is not feasable for her to take any while away from the house. her stats are: 4'11" 103 lbs at 12% bf. she has been working our religiously for 2.5 years now and is very hard core in the gym and pushes herself harder than most men i see at the gym.
only negative to her using var is that she retains a good bit of water which upset her during the first cycle because of the sudden weight gain but she was happy again when she came off and the weight gain disapeared.
she will be taking the var for about 12 weeks then stopping for 8 weeks before starting another cycle.

im hoping to talk her into using an injectible the next goaround cause i want her to use some nandrolone phenylprop at 50mg doses 2x per week

P

pincrusher

DragonRider said:
That sounds great.

What would you suggest for a 40 something year old woman who is pre-menopausal and finding it very difficult to loose weight because of it?
have you worked out a good nutrition plan with her eating 5-6 small meals per day? i found this was the hardest thing to talk my wife into cause she was so afraaid that she would gain weight. i would also have her cut out all carbs 3-4 hours before bedtime and only take in protein & good fats during that time. a chicken breast before bed is an excellent way to keep the metabolism going throughout the night since it takes longer to digest than a protein shake.
var is a good safe aas product for women but it has a tendency to make them retain water pretty bad. my wife usually gains about 5-8 lbs of water weight when she is on it which is alot considering she is only 103lbs. good thing is it does come off as soon as she stops.
i would also recommend she try to get into doing some cardio first thing in the am before she eats or drinks anything other than water. this helped my wife alot and she will be 42 on new years eve.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Hey Pin, have you tried having her drink lots and lots of water to keep that water retention down? Just curious. Thanks for the great info.

P

pincrusher

tee said:
Hey Pin, have you tried having her drink lots and lots of water to keep that water retention down? Just curious. Thanks for the great info.
yeah she drinks alot of water during the day. i have talked to a female friend of mine who competes on the national level and is going for her pro card and she said that water retention is a very common side affect from var with women. my wife doesnt mind it to much since it comes off after the cycle and she is not looking for size gains but strength gains only. it does have one neat affect and that is after the water comes off she gets pretty ripped from the var usage.

P

pincrusher

well my wife is liking the var cycle so much that we have talked about doing a low dose primo injectible cycle next. it will consist of 50mg of primo 2x per week and 40mg of var per day. i am considering using nan phenyl instead but havent made up my mind yet. must discuss it farther with a female bodybuilder im friends with and see what she says but i like the faster acting ester of the nan phenyl. either product will be made by me from powders cause i dont trust the little bit of primo out on the market and dont want to give my wife something that may not be what it is advertised
as being. i trust my powder guy completely and know he wont give me the wrong stuff so thats why i will homebrew the primo myself.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Hey pin my wife wants to do a cycle and i don't know much about the woman's aspect. I guess i could research it, but why when your right here lol. Anyways she mainly wants to lose some excess fat what's a good beginners cycle for her. I know anavar is the safest bet...and she's done some clenbuterol but stopped progressing with it after awhile. what would you suggest.

stat's
5'4"
145lbs

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
Hey pin my wife wants to do a cycle and i don't know much about the woman's aspect. I guess i could research it, but why when your right here lol. Anyways she mainly wants to lose some excess fat what's a good beginners cycle for her. I know anavar is the safest bet...and she's done some clenbuterol but stopped progressing with it after awhile. what would you suggest.

stat's
5'4"
145lbs
women tend to not get as good a results from clen the way men do, just something about their bodies that causes it to not work as well.
biggest thing for her to do is to really focus on her diet and cut out all bad foods, stop eating carbs within 3-4 hours of bed and get into a routine of doing cardio first thing in the am before she consumes anything other than water. i suggest she also substitute green tea for coffee if possible as it will also help stimulate the bodies natural fat burning properties. if she could drink 2 glasses of green tea per day, once in the am and once mid afternoon ofr even before bed that would be great.
for a first cycle i would suggest using var at a low dosage of about 15mg per day taken in 3 doses of 5mg each spread out throughout the day. she should expect to gain some water weight though so warn her about it and tell her it will come off once she stops the var. i would also have her taper down with the var the last few weeks going from 15-10-5 mg per day then 5mg eod then stop. this will allow her body to not get shocked by the sudden stopage of the var hormone. she may also experience a change in her periods but they also will return to normal once she stops. my wife didnt experience much change but i know of a few women who did.
women need to be alot more carefull with their diet than men do cause their bodies have a more natural tendancy to store fat then men, has something to do with that childbirthing thing ;)
she should also take her total caloric intake and spread it out over at least 6 meals, something that is hard to get alot of women to do cause they think that they will be eating to much and gain weight.
your wife could also try an OTC eca stack but you must be very carefull with them as alot of women can get addicted to them. i talked to a girl once in the past who was popping 6 stackers 3x per day cause she felt that she couldnt get through her day without them and needed them to maintain her current weight.

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
for a first cycle i would suggest using var at a low dosage of about 15mg per day taken in 3 doses of 5mg each spread out throughout the day. she should expect to gain some water weight though so warn her about it and tell her it will come off once she stops the var. i would also have her taper down with the var the last few weeks going from 15-10-5 mg per day then 5mg eod then stop.

How many weeks does she do the cycle? She was doing clenbuterol for 2 weeks then took Xendadrine for 2 weeks back and forth for about 6 weeks i think. It's been awhile.

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
How many weeks does she do the cycle? She was doing clenbuterol for 2 weeks then took Xendadrine for 2 weeks back and forth for about 6 weeks i think. It's been awhile.
she could go for about 6-8 weeks with the tapering occuring the last 2 weeks.
my wife is doing a 12 week var cycle this time around since it is not a very liver toxic product like other orals are.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
pincrusher said:
she could go for about 6-8 weeks with the tapering occuring the last 2 weeks.
my wife is doing a 12 week var cycle this time around since it is not a very liver toxic product like other orals are.
I just hope she doesn't get bigger than you.....One SHOT....and down goes pincrusher...lol....j/k :)

P

pincrusher

Robin Hood said:
I just hope she doesn't get bigger than you.....One SHOT....and down goes pincrusher...lol....j/k :)
shit she doesnt need to hit me since she already has my balls in her hands :D
she is only 103 lbs so if she ever did get bigger than me she wouldnt be my wife anymore LOL. she may get stronger than me though and that would be cool cause then i would have a training partner.

bugaboo

Feb 20, 2008
I finally read about another girl doing more than 15mg of Var! I am prepping for my first figure contest and have a pro doing my diet etc and he has me ramping up to 20mg at 4 weeks out! I have no side effects and other than more strenght, veins and some size, I feel nothing at all! I am trying primo next time around. How long should I wait between cycles? Stats: 38, 5'5'', 112lbs, 11% BF and dropping!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I finally read about another girl doing more than 15mg of Var! I am prepping for my first figure contest and have a pro doing my diet etc and he has me ramping up to 20mg at 4 weeks out! I have no side effects and other than more strenght, veins and some size, I feel nothing at all! I am trying primo next time around. How long should I wait between cycles? Stats: 38, 5'5'', 112lbs, 11% BF and dropping!

ANAVAR and PRIMO are both great for women if used right.
Time on cycle equals time off cycle.

bugaboo

Feb 20, 2008
I tried Var and Primo cycle, didn't like it, lost alot of hair but maybe the cutting diet contributed to that. Now I am into my 10th week of EQ only cycle up to 125mg EW. Most voice is just starting to sound like I have a cold but no water retention, acne and no period loss. Some strength increase, don't know how long I should do this cycle, some say at least 12-16 wks.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I tried Var and Primo cycle, didn't like it, lost alot of hair but maybe the cutting diet contributed to that. Now I am into my 10th week of EQ only cycle up to 125mg EW. Most voice is just starting to sound like I have a cold but no water retention, acne and no period loss. Some strength increase, don't know how long I should do this cycle, some say at least 12-16 wks.

If your voice is just starting to change,,,I think its time now to come off.

RedLips

Jan 23, 2009
i am 5-2 and i have taken 2 cycles myself. i did go a bit high on the anavar the second cycle but the results where amazing. the second cycle i stack it with other steroids. i didnt have any voice changes or any thing that would take away from my femininity. i did get a little bit of clit enlargement and water weight but other then that no other sides. i think you just have to be careful that you are not taking same type of steroids that men are. i like taking anavar with winstrol. worked great for me. oh yea i forgot to mention when i stack the two steroids on second cycle my sex drive was threw the roof. maybe that had to do with the slight clit enlargement.

it would be nice to see before and after pictures of your wife this way we can see the results she got from taking 40mg. I have pictures of myself before and after but i cant figure out how to post them on this so if you want to see just email mail me. sorry.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
i am 5-2 and i have taken 2 cycles myself. i did go a bit high on the anavar the second cycle but the results where amazing. the second cycle i stack it with other steroids. i didnt have any voice changes or any thing that would take away from my femininity. i did get a little bit of clit enlargement and water weight but other then that no other sides. i think you just have to be careful that you are not taking same type of steroids that men are. i like taking anavar with winstrol. worked great for me. oh yea i forgot to mention when i stack the two steroids on second cycle my sex drive was threw the roof. maybe that had to do with the slight clit enlargement.

it would be nice to see before and after pictures of your wife this way we can see the results she got from taking 40mg. I have pictures of myself before and after but i cant figure out how to post them on this so if you want to see just email mail me. sorry.

What dosages did you experiment with? WE would love to see your pics if you can post them.