©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

crank

Tinytim

Dec 31, 2003
in your article for newbies........i thnk it would make a good contribution to add in how important it is to have your food intake pland out ......such as how much cals pro and all that .........to me along with haveing all yoru gear and anti e's one should have a buget planed out for food........sometimes......for a firs cycle or two.........the food caost my be more than the gear.........so if someone is spending there savings on gear.....and doesnt have a plan for food.....they would be possably wasting somne good gear.........

what do ya think just my $.02
TT

Crankin'steiN

Dec 18, 2003
**I'm in Montreal on vacation.... so I am not really here..... But this was addressed to me so I had to respond....**

OK.... I thought of that originally when I was writing the artcile.... but then decided not to include that kind of stuff because, I am not writing a newbie bodybuilder Novel...... I mean I could write 50 pages on just training and diet alone.... So...... I believe in my article near the beginning I stated that their training and diet should be in check before even considering steroids..... so the article is for someone who has that under control already.

Thanks for your input tho TT, it is appreciated.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
That's true too. I think the main thing for a newbie to do is search for info on their own. It is so easy to find the answer you're looking for about diets, training, gear, etc. on the net or the boards.

M

MYRICK

I THINK BEFORE SOMEONE EVEN THINKS ABOUT GEAR THEY SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN WORKING OUT AND HAD THERE DIET AND TRAINING IN CHECK FOR AWHILE BEFORE CONSIDERING GEAR

Tinytim

Dec 31, 2003
crank,

i see your point.........just thought i would try to help people out .........i know that i didnt first plan on how much $$ i would spend on clean food.....but agian that was my own fault.
TT

Chimp

Dec 19, 2003
Ohio
Workinhard's weight gain 101 thread is a good place to start for diet info.