©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Making Test from Powders

xupd39baw

Mar 15, 2010
Wondering how many people here do this. Ive found a couple of good sources for the powders no prob. My next questions of course are going to be educating myself to the proper recipes and the gear, filters syringes and etc. Not trying to step on the sources toes here at all but I like to mess with things. Anyone have any info?

xupd39baw

Mar 15, 2010
ok, found syringes, filters, BA, and glassware. Ive been reading about oils, wondering which is the best. again, you guys that are bored and have done this several times could really help a guy out. im here to learn.

tomalley6827

May 6, 2010
your asking for an infection or jail time i know a guy in chicago whom was buying powder and manufacturing his own gear and selling alot He just got out he was locked up for 2 years for manufacturing , distrobution and money laundering. just buy from a lab that is monitered by a health organization in there country like balkin or s and p

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Wondering how many people here do this. Ive found a couple of good sources for the powders no prob. My next questions of course are going to be educating myself to the proper recipes and the gear, filters syringes and etc. Not trying to step on the sources toes here at all but I like to mess with things. Anyone have any info?

Some of the boards still have home brew forums. Try doing
a google you may find what you need there.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
If your really here to learn that what yor thinking about doing is a BAD idea for several reasons. Go buy your stuff like everyone else or go to the rejuvination doctor.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Honestly I'm too lazy. With the price you can buy finished products, especially through the Stealth lines, it's just not worth the time and risks to do it yourself.

xupd39baw

Mar 15, 2010
you guys are right pretty much. i just really like to learn. never have been the type of person that wants others to do everything for him. also dont think i wouldnt have had a neighborhood dog that would have had muscles coming out of his muscles before i ever shot up with it.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Nothing wrong with having knowledge but like I said, with the availability we have to finished products......

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
anabolex.com has a pretty good home brew section.

The board itself is LOADED with complete idiots and 170 lb 6ft 21 year olds running a gram of test a week, but there is some good info in the homebrew area.

But avoid the discussion area

BUMP Jello as well

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
anabolex.com has a pretty good home brew section.

The board itself is LOADED with complete idiots and 170 lb 6ft 21 year olds running a gram of test a week, but there is some good info in the homebrew area.

But avoid the discussion area

BUMP Jello as well

You kind of have to go onto boards like that with blinders on, but you can find good info there if you look.

MRDevious

Jun 28, 2010
I've brewed my own before...it's real easy to find homebrew recipes on the internet by just doing a google search. I think my homebrew is good, but I still think Alin's stuff is way better...not sure why, but Alin's stuff seemed to work a lot better for me.