©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need deep sleep

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
Other than GHB does anyone know of a substance that will increase deep sleep? Good deep sleep and rest is the last thing I need to complete my fitness goals. I have everything else in place but sleep is a serious problem. When I am in full out combat mode of training my sleep quality really begins to suck. Maybe this is an older guys problem (I'm 39). Someone please help my cranky sleep deprived ass!!!!! I'm not calorie restricted,cafienated,nicotined,stressed out,or into any stimulants. :sniper:

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
Melatonin and all the other herbal remedies don't help. Must have blown a gasket in my cerebral cortex.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
I count sheep,dogs, elephants,birds,mice,roaches, and the popcorn texture on my ceiling. Maybe I should just smoke out with Ricky Williams.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Why noy try to get a prescription for some sleeping pills from a doctor.. at least try to stay clear of recreational drugs (may be spelled wrong) to sleep. That wont do you any good!

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
I hate Doctors but I think I have enough of a problem I actually need to go see one for this. By the way all sleeping pills offer less stage 3,4 sleep so I probably wont try that again. Makes me wonder why they are prescribed for sleep to begin with. Must work for some people. Thanks NQ,recess, BB