©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

source question

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
has anyone used chevinns powders, and if so how did your gear turn out. I am very much thinking of brewing my own juice.

Mark

W

wolfyEVH

only person i have used here.......he is good to go bro....very nice packaging and one of the few sources where u can buy by the gram

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
perfect, it seems to me everyone is using him. how come everyone doesnt make their own juice if its that easy? wolfyevh do u have any difficultites making homebrew, also can i use cottonseed oil as the carrier?

mer707

Nov 15, 2004
I've been waiting since dec 18th for my package. I live in cali...taking awile.

W

wolfyEVH

mer707 said:
I've been waiting since dec 18th for my package. I live in cali...taking awile.

if you order from his hong kong list, he may not have everything in stock. Once he ships, you'll receive it in 3 days........you have to sign, but you can watch the tracking and see if it is at customs for too long and you'll know to ignore the package, but he packs very well.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
heres a question, i live in an apartment and all packages go to the leasing office, does that mean the leasing office will sign for it?

mer707

Nov 15, 2004
He sent it but he said he cant mail express to PMB boxes. So he shipped it regular mail. I'll let you know how it turns out. Still no luck yet.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
when is the last time anyone heard from chevin i sent him an email for a order using hushmail. when did someone hear from him last?