©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

help for my sister

jamie90

Apr 19, 2010
hello girls
I want some advices for my sister who wants to tone her legs and losing about 7-9 lbs in 5 weeks. Do you have and tried and tested quick ways to do this without extreme dieting? thanks:D

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
hello girls
I want some advices for my sister who wants to tone her legs and losing about 7-9 lbs in 5 weeks. Do you have and tried and tested quick ways to do this without extreme dieting? thanks:D

It doesnt have to be extreme dieting,,,but DIET is eveything. She will need solid DIET,,TRAINING and CARDIO. Whats her current workout like?

rebecca

May 9, 2011
hello girls

To tone her legs she will need to do some sort of resistance training i.e. weights to help tone the muscles in her legs.
As far as losing fat , I would recommend some cardio. But this won't work without a relatively clean diet.

lisapeet

Sep 17, 2010
She can try a stepper for her fat burning . I bought a wee one for the house. I find is a good thing