©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Spray tanning question

hilary

Apr 29, 2008
I got an spray tanned for my birthday . And I went to one of the salons where they personally apply the color .I was tickled with the results. The girl did just as I asked and made it very natural looking. But I ended up with a bunch of clogged pores. I'd never had this done before and I'm thinking I may have done something wrong . Is there something I should have done that would have prevented it? Any advices will be very appreciated . Thanks

rebecca

May 9, 2011
I got an spray tanned for my birthday . And I went to one of the salons where they personally apply the color .I was tickled with the results. The girl did just as I asked and made it very natural looking. But I ended up with a bunch of clogged pores. I'd never had this done before and I'm thinking I may have done something wrong . Is there something I should have done that would have prevented it? Any advices will be very appreciated . Thanks

First of all , not all products are alike. Is very important to choose the best .Also everyone should do is exfoliate before any application.