©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

stamina

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
has anyone ever noticed that when your on gear you obviously can lift more but you don't have the stamina to lift or hold ordinary things. For instance i was carrying a box the other day to my truck. It was pretty light feeling but my arms started to get pumped and got tired. Even when i carry my baby in his car seat my arms get fatigued quickly.

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
has anyone ever noticed that when your on gear you obviously can lift more but you don't have the stamina to lift or hold ordinary things. For instance i was carrying a box the other day to my truck. It was pretty light feeling but my arms started to get pumped and got tired. Even when i carry my baby in his car seat my arms get fatigued quickly.
yeah it sucks doesnt it ;) heck my arms get fatigued when i try to shave. i have to stop and rest 1/2 way through the process.
adding cardio would help but most people who are trying to bulk dont do cardio cause they dont want to see alowering of gains. if you look closely at articles about pro bodybuilders though. almost all of them do cardio year round to maintain a good stamina especially for those really tough workouts during contest prep time when your cardiovascular system will determine results moreso than your body strength.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
yeah it sucks doesnt it ;) heck my arms get fatigued when i try to shave. i have to stop and rest 1/2 way through the process.

I thought it was kinda odd that when i talk on the phone i have to switch hands frequently.

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
I thought it was kinda odd that when i talk on the phone i have to switch hands frequently.
kinda the same as when you are sitting all alone in the bathroom :D j/k
boy you really opened yourself up for that one and i couldnt resist ;)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
kinda the same as when you are sitting all alone in the bathroom :D j/k
boy you really opened yourself up for that one and i couldnt resist ;)

i get enough of that from texascreed lol. Don't you start on me ;)

Iron Warrior

Dec 30, 2004
I definitely believe in cardio while bulking. My leg workouts don't kick my ass as bad as they did when I didn't do cardio. Just gotta make sure you account for those calories and do low to moderate intensity

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Damn I was thinking the same thing today. I had to switch hands about 3 times in a 3 minute conversation.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Blackbird said:
Damn I was thinking the same thing today. I had to switch hands about 3 times in a 3 minute conversation.

lol...shouldn't waste your money on Phone Sex bro. lol JK