©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

losing weight..suggestions pls

fely4

Jul 29, 2011
I'm 23 years old , 5'7 and 180lbs , and I want to lose weight. I will go to the gym for twice a week for cardio , and I will swimming twice a week , in separate days to the gym and I have home dumbbells and bench . I want some advices from you, is there anything that I can do, besides of this stuff?

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
I'm 23 years old , 5'7 and 180lbs , and I want to lose weight. I will go to the gym for twice a week for cardio , and I will swimming twice a week , in separate days to the gym and I have home dumbbells and bench . I want some advices from you, is there anything that I can do, besides of this stuff?

What does your diet look like? Proper diet and cardio should be able to yield you great results!

fely4

Jul 29, 2011
I'm trying to increase my protein and lower my carbs abit and fat. I'm eating a lot of fruit, but I try to cut down as well, also I buy whey protein , because I don't like to eat meat. hope this helps

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
I'm trying to increase my protein and lower my carbs abit and fat. I'm eating a lot of fruit, but I try to cut down as well, also I buy whey protein , because I don't like to eat meat. hope this helps

What I meant is, what is your daily meal breakdown? What do you eat at what times daily?

minnie

May 4, 2011
Lol, put up a typical days diet and what exactly you do at the gym..

fely4

Jul 29, 2011
I don't eat meat. My diet looks like this

8:00 bowl of oatmeal with a glass of milk

12h00 protein shake with a banana
14h30 vegetable salad with light dressing

17h00 protein shake with 1 cup of fresh fruit

19h30 light snack like some yoghurt or fresh fruit.

rebecca

May 9, 2011
I don't eat meat. My diet looks like this

8:00 bowl of oatmeal with a glass of milk

12h00 protein shake with a banana
14h30 vegetable salad with light dressing

17h00 protein shake with 1 cup of fresh fruit

19h30 light snack like some yoghurt or fresh fruit.

Wow...honest..I don't like your diet at all. way too much powder, whey protein is good, but should be used for a waking, and following a workout. are you a vegetarian?:D

fely4

Jul 29, 2011
I don't eat meat, fish at all, that's why I need powder, and yes, I'm vegetarian. So, how would you change my diet? Thanks:D

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I don't eat meat, fish at all, that's why I need powder, and yes, I'm vegetarian. So, how would you change my diet? Thanks:D

I will let one of the ladies chime in here, but I believe that it is not best to have all of your protein intake coming from powders?!

fely4

Jul 29, 2011
I will let one of the ladies chime in here, but I believe that it is not best to have all of your protein intake coming from powders?!

I know quite well and I really try to do something about it..:banghead: