©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New girl needs help !

Angel99%

Sep 6, 2011
Hello anyone help me please! I'm about 22 5'4" 120 lbs. I'm looking to burn some fat and cut up a little bit. What do you ladies recommend for me? Thanks

annadoll

Nov 1, 2010
Hello anyone help me please! I'm about 22 5'4" 120 lbs. I'm looking to burn some fat and cut up a little bit. What do you ladies recommend for me? Thanks

What are your goals? ASS will not make women burn fat; they work differently on the female body.

Angel99%

Sep 6, 2011
3 years training. I'm looking to gain some muscle not a tremendous amount and cut up a bit. Also I do a lot of cardio. I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks

rebecca

May 9, 2011
3 years training. I'm looking to gain some muscle not a tremendous amount and cut up a bit. Also I do a lot of cardio. I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks

You should review your diet first at all, and then you can think at AAS.
See how it works with a very clean diet and cardio.
Well from an AAS point of view, the most anabolic and lowest in the androgens are andriol or anavar.. Both are orals so no shots are involved.. Winny is harsher with more possibilities of sides.