©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newbie..

VIVI

Apr 3, 2012
Hi ladies i'm a newbie here..
Want some help if it’s posible. I have just started taking Ephedrine.
Two at 7.30am and another two at 2pm.
I can go only one day a week to the gym because of my work and my familly. What exercise I can do at home?

rebecca

May 9, 2011
I can go only one day a week to the gym because of my work and my familly. What exercise I can do at home?

cardio lunges run up and down the stairs

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
You may also want to look into getting some dumbbells. You can setup a full body workout using dumbbells if need be.

VIVI

Apr 3, 2012
Thanks both. I have another question. If it matters if I don't exercise straingh after taking ephedrine? Or is it ok to exercise a few hours later? Thanks again

harrison

Jan 27, 2011

P90X is a good choice, what's your height/weight and how much are you trying to loose?

VIVI

Apr 3, 2012
5'8 200lbs I want to get down to between 126/140lbs. I'm not hurry at all. I know I've got a long way to go and it’s gonna be hard but I know i can do it. My diet is good, 1000/1200 calories a day.
Just looking at p90x now, i'll give it a go, also bought a skipping rope so that should get me sweating...Thanks guys

lisapeet

Sep 17, 2010
You definitely have to hit the cardio at least 30 minutes, a least 4 times a week, and drink plenty of water.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Are you able to go for walks or runs?