©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Conversion: Water Based Winstrol or Testosterone

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
Take some distilled water, and add 2% BA. (10mls of water to 2/10 ml of BA - the BA amount is so minute that it will not effect the total in this case)

Add a surfactant to the water (polysorbate 80 and Carboxymethylcellulose both work well for this), and mix thoroughly.

Now take 7ml's of this, and run it through a .2um sterile syringe filter, into a sterile 10ml vial. Remove the filter, and needles from the vial for now. You now have 7ml's of sterile water containing surfactant.

Now take 1 gram of either test base, or winny powder, and put it in a vial with 2 ml's super solvent(guaiacol). Heat it until it is completely dissolved.

Allow it to cool slightly, and draw it up in a 3cc syringe......now run this through a .45 sterile syringe filter, into the vial that contains the sterile water/surfactant.

Remove the filter and needles from the vial, and shake it up.

The testosterone base/winny will precipitate out in the water, but it has been micronized by running it through the filter, so this can easily be injected using a 25g needle.

This gives you a nice water based suspension......no clumps, no crystals.

Actually, you could also do this with your winny, and take it orally, and you wouldn't have the nasty everclear taste.

brenn

Nov 8, 2008
How much Poly80 used in the above conversion?

And, can EO or Peg (EO preferably) be used instead of Guaiacol? Or would that then require an Oil vehicle, not water?

Thanks!

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Its 7 ml of the P80. And no using EO or PEG, this is a water based conversion with no oil.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
All I know is I didnt use supersolvent one 20 ml batch and plugged my syringe filter up tight after 10ml.And I was a hot after three filters later. Does the super solv eat the syringe filter is my other question?

colochine

Oct 28, 2012
All I know is I didnt use supersolvent one 20 ml batch and plugged my syringe filter up tight after 10ml.And I was a hot after three filters later. Does the super solv eat the syringe filter is my other question?

Guaiacol will eat any membrane except PVDF and PTFE.

What did you dissolve the 2 grams in?

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Guaiacol will eat any membrane except PVDF and PTFE.

What did you dissolve the 2 grams in?

I havent seen any PTFE (teflon) filter media. Do you know a manufacturer that makes them? Just curious. Im looking at other options for bottle top filtration.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Colo i used bb.. But I heard the secret to prevent the plugging up action is to filter that separate while warm but never tried that then add the filtered distilled later.. Next time ill try other method. Thanks

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Colo i used bb.. But I heard the secret to prevent the plugging up action is to filter that separate while warm but never tried that then add the filtered distilled later.. Next time ill try other method. Thanks

Are you making waterbased Whinny? There shouldn't be any BB in this reciepe. I've brewed this exact reciepe and ran it through Whatman syringe filters and had no clogging issues as of yet.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Its 7 ml of the P80. And no using EO or PEG, this is a water based conversion with no oil.

Greggy, im confused. Im getting ready to try this recipe right now and something isnt making sense. This recipe obviously makes 10ml. You say it takes 7ml of poly 80. Isnt it 7ml of distilled water, BA, and poly 80? So my question is the same, how much poly 80? It says to take distilled water and add BA (10mls of water and add 2/10 ml of BA.) Then it says to add an unknown amount of poly 80 to that. Then you are suppose to take 7ml of that mixture, right?
Please explain?

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Are you making waterbased Whinny? There shouldn't be any BB in this reciepe. I've brewed this exact reciepe and ran it through Whatman syringe filters and had no clogging issues as of yet.

Ive seen several suspension recipes that use BB. For instance
Test Suspension75mg/ml
3g powder
4ml BB
.8ml BA
1.2ml ps 80
28ml distilled water
"Mix your alcohol and water together, filter together with a .45 filter into a sterile glass vile.*In another vial mix your powder, bb, ps 80 and heat till melted and clear. The temperature is very hot at this point. Filter melted oil into the sterile vile containing your water/alcohol. Do a little bit at a time and keep placing the melted solution back on the flame to keep it hot or it with solidify into a hard cement. Filter until all your melted powder is in the vial.*Now with a stopper and cap on the vial with product in it shake vigorously.*There you have. Be safe
"

colochine

Oct 28, 2012
I havent seen any PTFE (teflon) filter media. Do you know a manufacturer that makes them? Just curious. Im looking at other options for bottle top filtration.

It only comes as a loose membrane or a syringe filter. The PVDF comes in bottle top and work good with G.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hijacked make it like powders said the first time ..using the guialacol to melt the compound etc . Sterile is the key and ba is necessary so you don't get a nasty infection..been there had that from some mexi shit.. Almost my death sentence..

Water based anything CAN be a hot mess of germs if done incorrectly..

Powders is just making extra distilled water poly mix and tossing the rest cause it's cheap I believe.so after you make the poly Ba and distilled mix you only use 7ml of it cause u have 2ml guialacol and 1gram raw.=10..

Last edited:

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Just checked my notes, compared to this one. This is what I've brewed.
•1 Gram winny powder
•4.0cc PEG 300/400
•0.45um syringe filter (2 quantity)
•0.6ml polysorbate 80
•0.4ml benzyl alcohol
•14.25ml distilled water

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
1.Mix 14.25ml of distilled water with 0.4ml benzyl alcohol.
2.Pass through syringe filter into 20ml vial.
3.Put 2ml PEG300/400 into beaker and add 0.6ml of polysorbate 80.
4.Add 1 gram of stanozolol powder to PEG/ps80 mix.
5.Heat until stanozolol clears. The heat will be very high, PEG may smoke. This is ok.
6.Allow stan liquid to cool.
7.Draw into 5ml syringe, run it through the second new syringe into the 20ml vial containing our steralized water.
8.NOTE: You can use the same syringe filter as long as the filter is completely dry.
9.As you filter the PEG/ps80/Stanozolol mix through the filter into the water it will titrate back into micronized form in the water. When this is done shake vigerously.
10.Run 2 more ml's of PEG300/400 through filter to purge.
This conversion results in 20ml - 50mg/ml sterile water based stanozolol suspension for injection. The same can be done with test Susp. Hope this helps ya hijacked.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Great greggy. Question..Peg basically is a thickener so why not all poly in your winny recipe? Any reason or just how it's done brutha for best success .. Thanks..

Guess there's more than one way to make using guailacol method..

Hijacked just make and see how it goes .. Let us know what u cooked..

Last edited: