©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Flavoring Liquid Orals

stayinfit

Oct 24, 2012
Years ago I made some orals with flavoring from lemelange. I can't find those recipes anywhere. Can someone direct me in the right direction. I did a search on here and google without any luck

stayinfit

Oct 24, 2012
Thanks guys

I appreciate it. I've actually been to the asci threads on liquid conversion, but if I recall years ago there was exact amuont of flavoring if I was making 1000mls of a certain thing.

Also, I'm very interested in the flavorx stuff. So that stuff can totally replace everclear and or PEG? Thanks!

I just did a serch for Flavorx and it looks like you can't purchase it on their website so then I went to local places that Flavorx sd wuold carry ie walgreens, walmart etc and did a search on their website and nothing. Grrrrrr. Any help is greatly appreciated. I knowthis is only my 3 post, I'm mainly over on Pro Muscle.

Last edited:

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
What does ergo use as a "carrier" for the research chems?? Jw. My dog said the gw n t3 burn n hav a naaaasty taste. Like grain alcohol or race fuel.

colochine

Oct 28, 2012
What does ergo use as a "carrier" for the research chems?? Jw. My dog said the gw n t3 burn n hav a naaaasty taste. Like grain alcohol or race fuel.

Probably 50/50 grain alcohol and propylene glycol.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Years ago I made some orals with flavoring from lemelange. I can't find those recipes anywhere. Can someone direct me in the right direction. I did a search on here and google without any luck

Why not just cap them and swallow,,no taste. Empty gel caps are cheap too.

stayinfit

Oct 24, 2012
Thanks

Ora-sweet

basskiller!! That stuff looks pretty cool and they have directions at the bottom. Can I ask real quick if I was to make dbol at 50mg the recipe for using everclear or 151 is 19ml per gram of powder. how would I use Ora-sweet? Thank you!!

stayinfit

Oct 24, 2012
I thought of capping, but I have too much to make and would rather just throw it in liquid form Thanks though for all the input.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012

Ergo may not but I know one that does. I actually have 80 powder filled caps with ostarine in it:headbang:

basskiller

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2004
basskiller!! That stuff looks pretty cool and they have directions at the bottom. Can I ask real quick if I was to make dbol at 50mg the recipe for using everclear or 151 is 19ml per gram of powder. how would I use Ora-sweet? Thank you!!

you could use a 50/50 mixture using everclear.

other items that can be used in different oral suspensions
propylene glycol (as mentioned above) usually in the 300 to 400 range
Ora Plus
glycerine (synthetic if you can find it anymore)

stayinfit

Oct 24, 2012
Thank

you so much Basskiller!! I've actually been following your preachings for quite some time now...05-06 and I got outta the game a bit for awhile. just getting back into the swing of things.

Take care!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I thought of capping, but I have too much to make and would rather just throw it in liquid form Thanks though for all the input.

You could do it at the time of ingestion. Put your liquid in the empty gel cap and swallow. It literally would only take seconds.