©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Straight from the MAN

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I'm not currently being trained by DC - but here is a little bit of his knowledge passed on from my bro who IS currently being trained by him:

Bulker: An Excuse to become a fat phuk for the sake of beleiving your putting on muscle mass to others and yourself (and you probably are but at a 50/50 ratio of muscle to fat--wow thats awesome!)

Cutter: 3-5 months of wasted muscle building time (trust me youll be building very little muscle mass during this) in the quest of turning yourself back from a fat slob you turned yourself into to someone presentable.

THINK ABOUT IT!!!!

d on

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
I'm not currently being trained by DC - but here is a little bit of his knowledge passed on from my bro who IS currently being trained by him:

Bulker: An Excuse to become a fat phuk for the sake of beleiving your putting on muscle mass to others and yourself (and you probably are but at a 50/50 ratio of muscle to fat--wow thats awesome!)

Cutter: 3-5 months of wasted muscle building time (trust me youll be building very little muscle mass during this) in the quest of turning yourself back from a fat slob you turned yourself into to someone presentable.

THINK ABOUT IT!!!!

d on

I've read DC's theories and I've tried his methods. They work for some people. They didn't do anything for me, but make me weaker. Don't know why, that's just the way I reacted.

I'm always bulking (always as in I haven't gotten big enough to cut yet). So, don't call me a fatty, fatty two by four, I'm just bulking. :(

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
I've read DC's theories and I've tried his methods. They work for some people. They didn't do anything for me, but make me weaker. Don't know why, that's just the way I reacted.

I'm always bulking (always as in I haven't gotten big enough to cut yet). So, don't call me a fatty, fatty two by four, I'm just bulking. :(

lol.
The guy I'm talking about is actually being trained by him. He says it makes a big difference - especially when you have questions. He must be doing something right. He's ripped at 293lbs.

P

pincrusher

hopefully by the end of the year i will be a DC trainee :)
i have seen many people make tremendous gains and have also seen people say they gained nothing at all but i will try it anyway and see what happens.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
imdaman1 said:

THINK ABOUT IT!!!!

d on
Thanks bro.....this works for me 2....I have noticed that i'm actually using a cutting AND bulking cycle all in one....and it did WONDERS for me.....ie, I use the 6-10 rep ratio.....I start of with 50% One Rep Max, lift 10x, add weight....lift another 10x, add weight....lift another 10x and carry on till i can only do 6....If i go BELOW 6, I remove the last weight, and do it again reaching +-6 or 8 reps....As you can see....my weight increases without dropping reps......THIS F'n WORKS!!!!...believe me...;)
Even the guys at the gym complimented me for building so quick.....Watch this 'ol 44year old guy still kick ass!!...lol

Last edited: