©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Any Info on making injectable VAR or TBOL?

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
If you cannot find a thread in here about it I would suggest hitting up powders or basskiller, they should be able to help you out.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I saw a recipe for injectable var. I will see if i can find it. Thats something i would like to make one day too. I think Geneza just came out with it too. Ive never used any of their products so i cant vouch for the quality. They have some interesting blends, but prices seem too low to me. Especially for unique items like that.
I am not a supporter of Geneza, nor am i suggesting anyone buy from them. I just wanted to make that clear.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Just curious why make an inject var? I dont understand that concept when you can make liquid oral a crap load cheaper and easier. But here

It brews the same as test etc. except that you may need a super solvent like guiaicol to help it hold. It will hold at 50mg/ml fine with the standard 2/18-2/20 with the super solvent I believe.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
It turns out, i dont have an injectable var recipe. I have a liquid oral recipe though. Infact, i might have found it here.
AnavarPowder: per 1 gram of Oxandrolone
Produces: Highest concentration made - 20 mg/ml
Requirements:*1 gram of Oxandrolone powder
1 beaker suitable for holding the volume of liquids
9.8 ml of PEG 300
39.2 ml of 190 Proof Grain Alcohol

But if you really want injectable, i think collinb's recipe will work.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
It turns out, i dont have an injectable var recipe. I have a liquid oral recipe though. Infact, i might have found it here.
AnavarPowder: per 1 gram of Oxandrolone
Produces: Highest concentration made - 20 mg/ml
Requirements:*1 gram of Oxandrolone powder
1 beaker suitable for holding the volume of liquids
9.8 ml of PEG 300
39.2 ml of 190 Proof Grain Alcohol

But if you really want injectable, i think collinb's recipe will work.

Think u can use just the booze. Peg just makes it taste worse. Shake draw and drink . Do the math per gram per mg per ml wanted and make accordingly.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
That they do, I still dont get why you wanna inject something that can be taken orally pretty easily. The C17-aa steroid is toxic to the liver but it does appear to be a little less toxic in injectable form, plus the half life is quite a bit longer. Still having to pin something you can just take via mouth seems kinda counter productive.

I think 25mg/ml would hold better and be more stable than 50, but 50 can be done.