©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is it possible to...

stayinfit

Oct 24, 2012
run Heat through syringe filter and reuse that filter later? If not is there something I could pick up at local store to use.

Pignus

Nov 8, 2012
Heet is just an alcohol, so why not just use BA which you probably have on hand if you are cooking at home.
But to your question...Yes and No, you would really just be sterilizing it and rinsing it out, it's still only going to last through so many ml of oil going through it. I know lots of people change every 40 ml or so just so it goes through easier. I got some serious pip once from some shit UG test so I filtered 20 or 30 ml and 2 weeks later I did the same for my buddy with the exact same filter.

stayinfit

Oct 24, 2012
Heet is just an alcohol, so why not just use BA which you probably have on hand if you are cooking at home.
But to your question...Yes and No, you would really just be sterilizing it and rinsing it out, it's still only going to last through so many ml of oil going through it. I know lots of people change every 40 ml or so just so it goes through easier. I got some serious pip once from some shit UG test so I filtered 20 or 30 ml and 2 weeks later I did the same for my buddy with the exact same filter.

Thank you...you answered my question. I appreciate it.

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB

Yes this would be my suggests as well.