©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Removing Estradriol Benzoate from Synovex

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
by: Bill Roberts

Trenbolone-only is not an optimal cycle because first it doesn't seem to cover all the bases with regard to activity, needing something such Dianabol or testosterone to do that; and second because estrogen levels fall abnormally low which isn't the best either.

It's possible to process Synovex in a manner which almost entirely gets rid of the estrogen. For example, if using just enough hexane where a saturated solution dissolves all or virtually all of the testosterone propionate, this will dissolve only about 1/10th of the estradiol benzoate giving about a 1% solution. If this is rapidly concentrated down by rotary evaporation to say 1/20th volume, a seed crystal of estradiol benzoate added (which will cause 95% of the dissolved EB to rapidly crystallize out), the filtrate reconstituted to full volume, and then again concentrated to say 1/10th volume and allowed time for the TP to crystallize and the crystals recovered by filtration and washed, there will be virtually no EB. However this requires a rotary evaporator and so is not practical for general purposes.

I wanted something simple everyone could do with nothing at all except the pellets, vials, oil, and syringe filters.

Now I do not know the resulting percent estrogen by this method. In the hexane, the ratio of solubility of TP to EB was about 100 to 1. Vegetable oil however may not have the same properties in that regard, and if anything would be expected to be more favorable to dissolving EB than hexane is (due to being a little more polar.)

But on the original starting value of 100 to 1, and the solubility of TP in Wesson oil having earlier been established as 100 mg/mL (though I can't recall for sure if any BA was used, I believe it was not) then getting 1 mg of estrogen along with 100 mg of TP would not be unreasonable if taking no more than 100 mg TP/day. So it seemed to me it might work simply to use just enough oil to dissolve the TP, filter, and be done with it, tolerating whatever EB dissolved. Which will be nowhere near the 10% by weight that the Synovex product itself is.

Following a method essentially the same as my posted Finaplix method, I prepared Synovex oil injectable at a nominal (planned) 100 mg/mL TP. This was done both using heat to help dissolve, and not. There seemed little difference besides it being more convenient to use heat.

There is one thing that is a pain. The resulting solution is really difficult to filter. The more time allowed to sit between dissolving and filtering, the better -- allowing weeks is a good idea -- but even so a 1-inch syringe filter may clog each 3 mL or 6 mL filtered. To avoid waste, draw back the syringe so as to keep as much of the solution as possible; use another syringe to back-draw high-proof ethanol or pure isopropyl alcohol through it till the EB crystals are pulled out and the filter is good again; lightly draw out then blow out the filter of the alcohol; and resume work with the original syringe. Psychologically for me it's easier to do just 3 or 6 mL at a time and do so every few days as needed than to try to work through the whole thing at one time.

It's possible using another type of filter maybe as a first-stage filtration only then followed with submicron might save a lot of effort. I haven't tried that.

No benzyl alcohol or benzyl benzoate is used to help dissolve in this method. (It would be OK to add BA post-filtration.)

The non-use of BA or BB as cosolvents to help dissolve is an important point. These products would probably radically increase solubility of EB while nowhere near as much increasing solubility of TP, and so would produce a much more estrogen-heavy product. (The reason is favorable aromatic ring / aromatic ring interaction in solution between either of those cosolvents and both the aromatic ring of the estrogen steroid and the aromatic ring of the benzoate subsitutuent, with no similar interactions occurring in the case of testosterone propionate and those cosolvents.

I do not know the percent estrogen of the resulting product. Hypothetically it might be much more than the 1% starting estimation, as there is a literature report of preparing estradiol benzoate in arachis (peanut) oil at 5 mg/mL. Wesson (soy) oil does not behave significantly differently from peanut oil in solubility properties. On the other hand, I don't know that a true solution was prepared in that literature example; perhaps it was a suspension. In any case no quantitative analytical chemistry has been done on the result.

In terms of usage findings, while using 120 mg/day TA, the optimal dose of this product for me personally -- while using no anti-estrogen -- has been about 2/3 to 3/4 mL per day. One mL a day seems a little too high, though the only side effect from increasing to that level is going from maxed-out sex drive to still-substantially increased.

My estrogen sensitivity is in my opinion average. For example I can take 50 mg/day Dianabol without needing an anti-estrogen, but 50 mg/day Dianabol plus 150 mg/day pharmaceutical testosterone propionate is rapidly intolerable personally even with 50 mg/day Clomid. There are others who are more estrogen sensitive than I am who would no doubt find this dose of Synovex preparation to be too high in estrogen for them, at least without using an anti-estrogen.

I absolutely enjoy this Finaplix/Synovex stack.

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
Bill Roberts is a smart guy. I don't always agree with what he has to say but this was an interesting article.