©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bigger Arms

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Hey i was lifting the other day when I noticed That one of my left are is bigger than my right. I know that this is a common thing. What is the best way to make it soo that both arms are quite similar in size. It is weird to becaues my left one is just as strong as my right arm. Any Suggestions?

W

wolfyEVH

start jerking off with the other hand.....lol

Most people are not proportional. I doubt that there is such a big difference where everyone will notice anyways. Just dont worry about it.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Use heavier weight with the arm that's not as big...........(insert laughter here) Most people have a difference in their bodyparts. Very hard to tell unless you really point it out.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
My left arm is smaller than my right. I tried working it harder, eating with my left hand, etc. In short, nothing worked. Its still smaller :(

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
My left arm is half and inch smaller than my right also...it seems to be more defined, and has a better peak to it, although smaller. I think its a pretty normal thing to have your dominant arm being a bit bigger.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
My right arm is .16660589093485093485 mm bigger than my left. My forearm is longer than my arm by .646456491598 mm. Man i'm really fucked up. How do i fix this?

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
My right arm is .16660589093485093485 mm bigger than my left. My forearm is longer than my arm by .646456491598 mm. Man i'm really fucked up. How do i fix this?

damn.......u must look like a freak!!!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
chris 1 said:
Shoot 1cc of gear into the smaller arm

Ok i'll do this ED for the next 20 weeks i hope this works. Just to help the gear go in faster i'll use a 20g x 2 in. pin. :p

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
my wife has just pointed out that we have young members who could construe this conversation to be true....so therefore i am retracting my previous statements. What was said is only a joke....KIDS DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
my wife has just pointed out that we have young members who could construe this conversation to be true....so therefore i am retracting my previous statements. What was said is only a joke....KIDS DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME

how bout KIDS GET OFF OF THIS FREAKIN SITE AND GO WATCH SOME CARTOONS