©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TestE/Deca/EQ blend help.........

highdrum

Dec 14, 2012
I am pondering the idea of making a test E/Deca/EQ blend @ 200mg test E, 200 mg EQ & 100 mg Deca. I'd only have to pin 3 mls a week for my cycle. Any ideas if you guys think it will hold in solution with out using Ethyl Oleate?
Here's what I want to use:
2% BA= 1 ML
18% BB= 9 ML
10g test E=9.4ml
10g EQ=8.5ml
5g Deca=4.8ml
GSO=17.3ml
-------------------------------
Total of 50ml made @ 500mg/ml, does my math look right? Any suggestions at modifying the ammount of BA/BB? Thanks for the help guys. This will be my first attempt at a heavy weighted blend.

highdrum

Dec 14, 2012
Thanks powders, yes I read that thread before I ran these numbers. Just wondering if anyone had ever made a blend like this, or blends similar containing more hormone than this. From your experience, is a 2% BA 20% BB the way to go? Test E doesn't even need any BB in normal concentrations. Can a guy get away with running less of it?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Looks gtg to me.. Bb isn't the bite in those ml it's the Ba In high ml recipes most of the time if that's your concern. 20/2 is nothin.

What's Eq & amp? Is your Eq powder or liquid? Just curious.

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I figured what the word "amp"'was after
Eq .lol. It's for the symbol (&) I guess . Yeah were I'm at the Eq is liquid as you say. Good shit and makes me eat a whole buffet in one sitting. Keep us posted brutha..

highdrum

Dec 14, 2012
Well I think I am going to switch up the recipe a bit, short esther blend, accept for the EQ, as I read high dosing Boldenone Acetate or Prop is PAINFUL as hell, heres my recipe, I am sure the numbers are correct, should I go with a 50/50 EO & GSO combo since the short esthers are being dosed higher than normal? 50 Ml batch dosed at 150 test p, 150 NPP, 200 EQ

10g EQ=8.5ml
7.5g Test Prop=6.8 ml
7.5g Nandrolone Phenylprop= 6.6ml
BA= 2% =1ml
BB= 20%=10ml
EO=8.6ml
GSO=8.6ml

Does this look right? How tough is it to get that much short acting hormone to hold in solution? I think the 50/50 EO GSO will help. Maybe bump the Benzyl Alcohol to 5%? Any input is much appreciated fellas.