©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone on melanotan 2 currently?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Anyone stayin tan and a fan of melanotan2? Curious dosage if different from the standard amount meaning less or more and how often it's needed once you are personally loaded ..

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I use it year round at 200 to 250 mcg/day. In the summer i routinely get mistakened for a black person. I work outside so its nice to have the added protection but boy do i get dark. When i take the kids to the waterpark, i usually get approached between 10 and 20 times. I wished everything worked this well. Look at the beginning of my log at PM. That is 3 months without sun.

colochine

Oct 28, 2012
Load 1mg ED for two weeks then you can maintenance dose of 250mcg twice a week to stay tan. PT-141 is an active metabolite so you notice a nice little boost in libido as well.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Does melanotan 2 make you tan with no sun exposure at all? Or does it accelerate the tanning effects of the sun? If it works with no sun exposure, does it even out your skin tone? Like get rid of tan lines?

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
At 2mg in A pin I was shaking and sweating, with enough hunger to eat a cow that had eaten a horse.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
it gave me cramps as well, food helped it go away though. so i just ate alot. didnt get red though. had a friend who did. it was pretty funny.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Not currently on mt2 but have used it several times. For myself I've found that the loading(1mg daily 1st week) is overkill. I get really dark on 1/2 mg 2-3 x week. The loading up also seemed to cause more sides I.E. black freckles etc.
Does make my white beard grow in very dark. Omega mentioned getting really hungry after a 2mg inj. ? I would puke my guts out on a shot like that.
I've never gone over 1mg in a single inj. I'll be using with the mt2 for 2013.
It works for me and that is what counts. Or I could go with some dyoderm
circa 1983. Guess you gotta be an old fuck to find the humour in that one.
Makes you love modern science/technology. Thanks, T

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Lol, i remember that stuff turbo. I never used it but our basketball team did. By the end of the 1st quarter their socks were orange and faces were striped. Do you remember canthaxathin. Did that for a couple of weeks an turned orange as a pumpkin. The bad thing was there was nothing you could do about it but wait it out for a couple of weeks. Everyone thought i was jaundice. The shit we dont do to try and look good!

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
turbo- i seem to be really odd when it comes to stuff like that. almost nothing works as an appetite supressant for me. and yeah, only did the 2 mg twice. along with 60mg ostarine.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Lol, i remember that stuff turbo. I never used it but our basketball team did. By the end of the 1st quarter their socks were orange and faces were striped. Do you remember canthaxathin. Did that for a couple of weeks an turned orange as a pumpkin. The bad thing was there was nothing you could do about it but wait it out for a couple of weeks. Everyone thought i was jaundice. The shit we dont do to try and look good!

Holy shit! forgot about the carrot pills Canthaxathin. Fucking hilarious.
If only the younger guys could see that color on someone.
My buddy did the canthax pills turned like a shiny pumkin carrot color .
Made me smile man! Dyoderm was a wierd orangey green look.
Makes you appreciate all the new shit . T

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Holy shit! forgot about the carrot pills Canthaxathin. Fucking hilarious.
If only the younger guys could see that color on someone.
My buddy did the canthax pills turned like a shiny pumkin carrot color .
Made me smile man! Dyoderm was a wierd orangey green look.
Makes you appreciate all the new shit . T

And it would turn your shit beet red! Freaked you the hell out if you weren't expecting it!

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
i started with .5ml 2x/wk for 2 weeks and then .25ml 2x/wk and stay dark as hell esp with any sun exposure but it works wonders for me.

VP

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Same here . Wife has not said anything but then again she is very dark AA
so ......... T

Incognito1

Dec 24, 2012
I'm on MT2 at the moment. I only take 250mcg every second day. Any higher than that and I look ridiculous