©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

critique my 1st cylce

murph0110

Jan 3, 2004
This is my 1st cycle, I am 33. I have been training good/hard with a good diet for the last two years. I injured my wrist and just getting back in the gym after 4 month layoff (it feels great) I start this cycle February 1 (I know, I wish I had more time to get into it, but I need this cycle to end in April due to travel)…

My stats are 5’10” 174, 12% BF. I want a clean bulk. I would love to gain 25 pounds and do understand that my BF will have to go up a little.

Week 1- 4 D-Bol 35 mg ED
Week 1-12 Test ethanate - 500 mg week
Week 1-12 Arimidex-.5 mg EOD
Week 1-12 proscar – start/end two weeks prior/after -1.25 mg ED
Week 14-16 clomid
300 mg day 1
100 mg day 2-10
50 mg day 11-20

I have nolvadex on hand. I also will be using rogaine and nizoral shampoo throughout, and will quit the D-Bol if I start to have hair loss concerns. Also using milk thistle.

Please give me your feedback!!!!
diet link http://forums.anasci.org/index.php?act=ST&...&st=0#entry1710

murph

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Looks ok but here is my advice. Run the clomid for a month....300 day 1, 100 day 2-14, 50 ed for 2 wks. You said you had a 4 month break from the gym right? Well, how long have you been back in. If this is your first cycle I would just run the test for 10wks and start the cycle mid feb. This will give you more time to get back to where you were. I would also run the dbol for 5 or even 6wks if you can handle it since you are only running test with it. The test won't kick in hard probably until around wk 6 anyway. Be sure to get some milk thistle and take it throughout the day ed during the dbol. I take 700mg ed myself. Take saw palmetto as well 320mg ed throughout cycle. I just run the arim at .25 ed myself, but no big deal there. Have plenty of nolvadex on hand and run it at 10mg ed throughout. I just started doing this because I heard it will keep your lipid levels in check.

So starting mid feb run like this imo:

wks 1-5 or 6 dbol 35mg ed
wks 1-10 test enan 500mg (250 Mon, 250 Thur)
wks 1-12 .25 adex eod or .25 ed
proscar as you have it
2 wks after last shot of enan start pct

murph0110

Jan 3, 2004
yah, four months, so I just got back in the gym today, so will be a total of only one month and I know that is not long enough...

10 wks is a good idea and what do you think about even waiting to start until march 1st, injecting right before i travel, and do the best with the diet that i can during my travel???

murph

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-murph0110+Jan 3 2004, 06:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (murph0110 @ Jan 3 2004, 06:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> yah, four months, so I just got back in the gym today, so will be a total of only one month and I know that is not long enough...

10 wks is a good idea and what do you think about even waiting to start until march 1st, injecting right before i travel, and do the best with the diet that i can during my travel???

murph [/b][/quote]
The longer you can wait the better imho. You want to be at your peak strength and size before starting to achieve the best results. I like doing shots on Mon and Thur with enan but as long as you can take it 7 days later you should be fine. How long will you be gone and can you take the dbol and ldex with you?

tweak

Banned
Dec 16, 2003
it is recommended to take tje nolvadex throughout the cycle?
i was told to take it at the end of the cycle only in the case of signs of gyco?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-tweak+Jan 3 2004, 09:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tweak @ Jan 3 2004, 09:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> it is recommended to take tje nolvadex throughout the cycle?
i was told to take it at the end of the cycle only in the case of signs of gyco? [/b][/quote]
Nolvadex should be on hand in case of gyno and it can be used for pct to get your natural test levels back up for a speedy recovery. It is good to use also with ldex because the ldex can get your choleterol leverl screwed up......so I hear.