©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Boldenone Esters

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Just curious on others input on different boldenone esters available. What results did you get and what doses did you use, along with the ester that you preferred. Also interested in the pain associated with the different esters, as I hear bold base is bad, but prop is worse? I am interested in possibly trying Bold Cyp later on. I have searched and cant find too much information on the different esters as many people view them as a waste of time when EQ works well already or they just hate boldenone all together.

Interested in:
Base
Acetate
Prop
Cyp

Already know about undecanoate so dont need much info on that.

I think later this year Ill be cookin my own of one of the shorter esters, I might do a blend of 50 base or ace with 200 cyp. I just want more info from you guys here on the products and raws because there is very limited information on short ester eq's online from what I can find.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Im a undecylenate fan but heard like you said prop and base got some bad pip. Eq is similar to test / and deca so to me it's more a long term ester and if I want short I go with tne or prop or Npp . I use Eq during a bulk phase due to extreme hunger..

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
i have brewed cyp and like it. although 200mg/ml is about as high as i have gone.

mike1107

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 25, 2004
Undecyclenate when it comes to brewing is easy as fuck and dont leave no pain at all
Prop and base HURT badly post injection

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Does anyone know
Boldenone Cypionates powder displacement?
Its baffling me.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I've had a UGL tell me that they played with Bold Ace... And could never get to a useable mg/ml with out horrible pip

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Bold ace and prop have badd PIP.
Base is more tolerable, CYP is comfortable and good to do if dosed at 200mg or less and made right. I have seen reviews of good products and results from it, just curious as to what the damn displacement is of this powder. I think im going to go with .905 for the conversion.

highdrum

Dec 14, 2012
Does anyone know
Boldenone Cypionates powder displacement?
Its baffling me.

I could be totally off here, I can't find one either, but I would use something pretty close to the EQ displacement of .847, If you look at all the different test esthers, they very in displacment very little, so I think you'd be alright going with .847, unless you making a large batch the mg/ml dosing should be real close.

VanillaMandingo

Nov 2, 2012
I did an overdosed cyp, 215. It crashed really damn quick. Then I backed it down to 150 and it has been a pleasure. I can say this though, I will go back to basics and get undecyc, EQ, next time so that I can do a higher dosage.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Half my batch crashed at 200, I just heat it up before use now.

Live and learn, will stick with EQ as well I think rather than cyp

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
My eq500 holds at
Ba 1.2%
Bb 15%
Gso carrier can make 30% of the carrier eo to thin it abit.

Eq is liquid at room temp so needs very little to hold it, it holds as a liquid as a raw so you need little to no solvents.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Im a undecylenate fan but heard like you said prop and base got some bad pip. Eq is similar to test / and deca so to me it's more a long term ester and if I want short I go with tne or prop or Npp . I use Eq during a bulk phase due to extreme hunger..

Iv thought of trying bold base or prob but I'm not sure how it will effect rbc if its fast in fast out??

I don't think a rapid rbc count would be a healthy idea fro say bold base?

I dono tbh.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Also I use 1g ew per week and the amount of sleep I need is a lot less aswell, I'm sure its down to the eq because I normally feel tired on cycle with test etc, with eq I get a good 5-6hours then I'm ready to get up again, normally I need double that and its hard to shale the sleep off... That alone makes it werth it for me, feel great on it.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Iv thought of trying bold base or prob but I'm not sure how it will effect rbc if its fast in fast out??

I don't think a rapid rbc count would be a healthy idea fro say bold base?

I dono tbh.

I have only heard from quite a few people that Bold Ace is about as painful of an inject as they come at any dose even 50mg/ml

I've never seen Bold Prop I assume it to be just as bad.

VanillaMandingo

Nov 2, 2012
Another question for you guys. My buddy has both bold cyp and bold undecylenate. He asked me about putting them together in his next brew. Does anyone see a problem with this. If not, what concentrations would you do each?