©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Your successful brews

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Just did my very first home brew last night
Holy shit, filtering by hand KILLS! Pushed 160 mls -.- Made 16 10ml Vials of Test Prop at 125mg/ml. Man my hands cramped up and shit, took about 3 hours total to do from start to finish.

Heres final product:

Attachments

• 20130105_051817.jpg
    20130105_051817.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 270

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Thanks! I was hoping I wouldnt fuck up, not too shabby for a first timer! Nice golden look to it, no clouds perfectly clear. Bitch of a process but worth it!

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Hahaha, well I should mention that I have only been pinning quads for the past 2 months, I did this morning with it and no PIP, swelling, redness, or soreness of any kind.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok well let's see how the pip is when the carrier oil is assimilated after a bit.. Lol..I love prop don't get me wrong. Tpp alone is my new love as a 3-4 day ester.no pip..

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Yeah Im not pinning it again for 2 days, so it should all settle by then and thats when Ill see how well I did.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
You are the man! I get pissed after syringe filtering about 20-30 ml. Read up and learn how to do bottle top. You will thank yourself.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Yeah Ive been reading about them. I figured first shot Ill see how it goes with syringe filtering and such, bottle top next time though for sure. Either that or im heading to lowes and getting my ass a caulking gun.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Yeah Ive been reading about them. I figured first shot Ill see how it goes with syringe filtering and such, bottle top next time though for sure. Either that or im heading to lowes and getting my ass a caulking gun.

Bottletops are the way to go. You will never go back. Fuck the caulking gun. I read on another forum, a guy puts his syringe with a syringe filter in a bench vise with the needle pointing down and into a vial. Then he takes a strap and slings it over the back of a plunger and he hangs a ten pound weight at the bottom of the strap. It took me a minute to picture what he was doing. Pretty funny i think.
Anyway, bottle tops are the way to go.
Congrats on your first batch.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Wait till the pressure of the caulking gun blows the glued filter body open like a clam shell and you lose precious tren on your new nikes you got from your girl and are now stained for life..

Now that's a real money shot !

Pignus

Nov 8, 2012
Just did my very first home brew last night
Holy shit, filtering by hand KILLS! Pushed 160 mls -.- Made 16 10ml Vials of Test Prop at 125mg/ml. Man my hands cramped up and shit, took about 3 hours total to do from start to finish.

Heres final product:

Start using heat and open serum vials instead.

highdrum

Dec 14, 2012
bottle tops are the way to go, wattman zapcap chemical resistant are the most durable, only shitty thing about em is it's a bitch getting them to seal to your media bottle, think duck tape or packing tape will help, millipore stericups work nicely as they're threaded to mate up to a 45mm necked media bottle. Just filter into the media bottle, put an open top cap with a silicone septa on. Bake for an hour or so @ 160* C, then you can use a syringe to draw from the media bottle and inject into sterile sealed vials, thats what I have been doing and works great, done about 300g with or raws this way and not a problem yet. Test all brews in my quad and not one bit of pip yet.

stayinfit

Oct 24, 2012
If you used a 60ml syringe I like using the caulking gun method. No strain at all and the gun does all the work. check into it collin I think there's some pics on here.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Yeah Im either doing caulking gun or bottle top. For this first run though I just went with syringe filter and 10ml..Not a big deal as Im not making 1000 vials, but its a hassle thats for sure!

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Well I made a mistake last night! When brewing I was halfway done filtering test e 400, when I sneezed suddenly trying to draw up the oil, knocked over my beaker, and spilled it everywhere! Complete fail but at least I got over half way done. Small mistake live and learn haha

chinadragon

Banned
Nov 21, 2012
Well I made a mistake last night! When brewing I was halfway done filtering test e 400, when I sneezed suddenly trying to draw up the oil, knocked over my beaker, and spilled it everywhere! Complete fail but at least I got over half way done. Small mistake live and learn haha

Oh crap!!!! That sucks! Course we've all made mistakes...I sure have.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
I mean, it was essential only about a 40 dollar loss, so not too upset as it coulda been way worse. I just know to do smaller amounts for next go around and probably find a way to secure or mount the beaker down.