©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My 200mg NPP Crashed........why?

billyboy72

Dec 8, 2012
I am not an experienced cook, but, last week I tried my hand at two different brews. The first was a 200/100mg of Test E and Tren E for HRT purposes. I used a 2%ba/20%bb/100%eo and the HRT brew has held up fine!

The problem is the 200mg NPP brew. I used the same 2/20/100. I made two 20ml bottles and the unopened bottle is fine. The strange is the opened bottle. For the first 5 days, the gear held fine, however, halfway empty now, the gear is crashing. I see little crystals in the bottom.

Why would the open one crash and the sealed one be fine? Does oxygen have something to do with it? I have pulled about 12ml from the bottle.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Weird, but this isnt the first time ive heard of this. Some time ago, on another forum, a guy made 5 vials of the same compound. Only one vial crashed.
I guess you have no idea which vial you filled first, and which you filled last, huh?
There shouldnt really be that much oxygen in your vial. I always have a little vacuum in my vials even though i push just as much air in, as oil i pull out. I think this is because i fill them warm, and when the solution cools, it pulls a slight vacuum.
I would think the reason this happened is because even though the hormone was dissolved, it may have settled a little and one of your vials is more concentrated than the other.
Im not a chemistry expert. And there are guys on here with a lot more experience that may be able to give you a better answer.
Good luck.

billyboy72

Dec 8, 2012
Weird, but this isnt the first time ive heard of this. Some time ago, on another forum, a guy made 5 vials of the same compound. Only one vial crashed.
I guess you have no idea which vial you filled first, and which you filled last, huh?
There shouldnt really be that much oxygen in your vial. I always have a little vacuum in my vials even though i push just as much air in, as oil i pull out. I think this is because i fill them warm, and when the solution cools, it pulls a slight vacuum.
I would think the reason this happened is because even though the hormone was dissolved, it may have settled a little and one of your vials is more concentrated than the other.
Im not a chemistry expert. And there are guys on here with a lot more experience that may be able to give you a better answer.
Good luck.
Yeah, I have no idea which one I did first. Should I try to add a couple of ml's of bb and bake it for 30 min? What would you do?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
What's it do if you heat the vial back up ? Sometimes depending on temperature of the vial when you draw you will draw more oil up and not a complete mixed compound.. Hear it up under warm water , draw and pin .. Gtg.. I do it everytime with some high mg Tne that crashes between pins. No harm.

chinadragon

Banned
Nov 21, 2012
Yeah, I have no idea which one I did first. Should I try to add a couple of ml's of bb and bake it for 30 min? What would you do?
II wouldn't do a couple of mls I would do just a little bit of bb at a time. Maybe like .2mls and leave the dart sticking in the stopper and heat just a little bit. Let it cool and sit and if it crystalizes again add another .2mls. I'd do it like that until you see it stops crashing. If you just throw in 2mls your gonna lower that mg alot instead of just a lil bit with .2. Just a thought.

billyboy72

Dec 8, 2012
Good ideas! Heating it up dissolved the crystals. I left the vial in my furnace room and the warm air has kept it from crashing. I want to finish off this vial and see if the unopened one crashes when I start drawing from it.

If it does, I'll add more BB to the next batch, or just go with the 150mg/ml....... :(

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Heck yeah. Sometimes just a few degrees will crash a compound. I had 300 cyp once and when house got 5 degree colder it jelled . Let hairdryer run on it and BAmm .. Gtg. Any prop hard to not crash over 150mg.. Hows the pip on that 200 ? Just curious brutha..
Dont add more Bb unless it's painful. Just warm the beatch up..

billyboy72

Dec 8, 2012
You guys rock! The PIP is not bad at all! I was surprised because there is so much powder in there that the top of the stopper is white and crusty. I have some Roxi 100mg Test Prop that 3ml in my delts will give me the worst pain ever. So bad it's hard to wipe my butt, or brush my teeth.

This stuff is fantastic compared to that!!

billyboy72

Dec 8, 2012
Lmao.. Your scale correct brutha? Or maybe your math is off .. Sounds like I better try some..3ml of any prop in my delt is a criPpler.. Try some in a calve..

Lol.....who knows if I'm doing any of this right! I feel like a baker who wants to share his cookies though. I have never told any of my friends about this out of paranoia, but, damn, I wish a neighbor or cousin was hitting the juice so I could bring some of the new batch by. :D

I have never pinned anything but the quads, butt, and delts. I hear about guys doing their pecs, calves and bi's, I'm like :eek: That must hurt like hell.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I'm with ya brutha. As long as you got Ba or Bb in the sheet you won't get a puss filled abcess that your girl needs to poke on your arse.. To test your scale a fairly new bill of USA currency weighs a gram . . Don't use one that was owned by the cartel cause it's got all types of flour in the paper fibers from being rolled up on a Saturday night.. Follow the recipes here like you did for you mom with your easy bake oven.. Piecea cake.

I am your long lost brother and Turbobusa is my twin from your mom and milkman and we like juice ..Kdn ..lol

Last edited:

highdrum

Dec 14, 2012
I just brewed some 200mg/ml an d 150 mg/ml as a small test, 2% BA 20% BB and a 50/50 mix of GSO & EO as the carrier. Holding up nicely and no PIP from either yet, injected .5cc of each this morning.

dizterbd

Jan 17, 2013
highdrum how is your 200mg/ml npp holding up with 50/50 eo and gso holding up now. im just a bit worried about using 100% eo for mix because of higher chance for negative reaction from the eo

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Lol.....who knows if I'm doing any of this right! I feel like a baker who wants to share his cookies though. I have never told any of my friends about this out of paranoia, but, damn, I wish a neighbor or cousin was hitting the juice so I could bring some of the new batch by. :D

I have never pinned anything but the quads, butt, and delts. I hear about guys doing their pecs, calves and bi's, I'm like :eek: That must hurt like hell.

Bis can hurt at first... They just really right and sore