©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

what temp do you take tren a up to?

highdrum

Dec 14, 2012
I am brewing some Tren A, and at the current moment, I've got the solution 2% BA, 20% BB, 100mg/ml concentration, at about 90* C and the solution is still opaque, there are no particles or hormone swirls floating around, it just that dark rusty color and I cannot see through it. Is this normal and will it clear up once it goes through the bottle top? I know the melting poitn on Tren A and Test P are high. My tren E was crystal clear before filtering with only 70*C applied.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
the more heat the more it will oxidise = the darker it will go. Im not sure what the "magic" temperature is.

highdrum

Dec 14, 2012
Thanks hijacked, after running through a bottle top, every things crystal clear, accept for the reddish color. What an average temp that you take you solutions up to when dissolving the hormone in the BA/BB/Oil? I have been using between 60-90 C, zero crashing or swirls. I read somewhere that 95-115* C(200-250* F) was the way to go, but isn't that pretty high? You don't want any of your solvents or BA to evaporate right?

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
It depends on the hormone. Some i use more heat than others. I wouldnt worry about the BB evaporating so much. But as you are, i used to be concerned about evaporating the BA when the solution required more heat. So in these cases, i was adding the BA before filtering. The BA is used as a preservative more so than a solvent.
As for your temperature question, i try to get a clear solution at about 160 - 170 F. But, for example, test base in oil requires more heat, closer to 190- 200 F. This is a hormone that i would add the BA before filtering.
I havent made winny, but i notived reading some winny recipes (which require a lot of heat) that guys were putting the BA in before filtering.
Im still learning too. Everytime i work on a compound i learn something. Maybe powders101 will chime in. He has more experience.