©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle Advice

Chimp

Dec 19, 2003
Ohio
I need help deciding what I want to do for my second cycle. My first cycle was the following:

1-10 QV Deca 300 mg/week
1-11 QV Test Cyp 200 mg/week
1-4 Loeffler Dbol 25 mg/day

I was thinking about test enan, EQ and anadrol for my second cycle. I was going to go 16 weeks with the test and 15 with the EQ, but that means my cycle would end sometime aound the middle to end of April (if I start now). If I stayed off to recoup an additional 16 weeks that would mean I wouldn't start my third cycle until the end of August. I really want to do a good cycle through the summer months. Because of that I think I'm going to cut it down to the following:

1-10 QV Test Enan 500 mg/week
1-4 or 5 Denkall Anadrol 37.5 mg/day (1/2 of a 75mg tab)

If I start now my cycle would end around the middle of March. Ten weeks off would be right around the end of May. That would be good timing to start a nice 15 or 16 week cycle.

Here's my stats
Years training: 18
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 195 lbs
First cycle: August 2003 and listed above (gained 15 lbs and kept 10 of them)
Training goal: want to be 220 hard pounds

Is my thought process OK? Does my ten week cycle look right based upon my first cycle and results?

I know this is a long read, so I really appreciate anybody that takes the time to read it and gives me feed back!

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Don't worry about length of your thread, that's what we're here for.to help. Your first one was a little low dose imo but it appeared to work fine. for this one I would up the androl to 50mg. Try to take 2/3 tab ed. Run that for 5 wks with proper liver protectants...ie milk thisle, ala. Drink plenty of water also and keep those cals around 5000. What are your pct plans? Definately have nolvadex on hand.

wks 1-10 test enan 500mg (250 Mon 250 Thur)
wks 1-5 50mg anadrol ed (try to split it in 2 doses)
start pct 2 wks after last test shot

Chimp

Dec 19, 2003
Ohio
Appreciate the quick response! If I could do my first cycle over again I would have bumped the test and dbol and dropped the deca. My gym's resident expert set the cycle up for me. That was before I discovered these boards.

I am going to use 1 gram/day of ala while on the anadrol. Liquidex at .25 mg/day throughout the cycle. I have Nolvadex in case any gyno systems start. PCT will be clomid only 300 mg day 1, 100 mg/day for two weeks then 50 mg/day for two weeks.

What do you think about one tab a day of the anadrol (75 mg)? too much for first time?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-Chimp+Jan 3 2004, 10:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chimp @ Jan 3 2004, 10:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Appreciate the quick response! If I could do my first cycle over again I would have bumped the test and dbol and dropped the deca. My gym's resident expert set the cycle up for me. That was before I discovered these boards.

I am going to use 1 gram/day of ala while on the anadrol. Liquidex at .25 mg/day throughout the cycle. I have Nolvadex in case any gyno systems start. PCT will be clomid only 300 mg day 1, 100 mg/day for two weeks then 50 mg/day for two weeks.

What do you think about one tab a day of the anadrol (75 mg)? too much for first time? [/b][/quote]
I think I would try 50mg ed for the 1st wk and then if no problems bump it to 75mg ed for about 4 wks. I have never taken drol though, I've always used dbol. I might try drol in my next one though and that's probably how I'd do it. Be sure to divide your dose in 2......take it morning and evening imo.