©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ora Sweet/Ora Gel

glaciershaker

Jan 10, 2013
I bought these two compounds years ago and they just sitting around. I'm back to brewing and I can't stand how my orals are in 190 or 151. Has anyone had experience with these?

GS

basskiller

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2004
yes.. You can use them by themselves or with the grain alcohol .. Ora-Plus and Ora Sweet ..
Ora Gel is tooth ache medicine - not sure how that would be used

glaciershaker

Jan 10, 2013
yes.. You can use them by themselves or with the grain alcohol .. Ora-Plus and Ora Sweet ..
Ora Gel is tooth ache medicine - not sure how that would be used

Yeah you got me. Not the tooth ache one. I have the other two. U think I can go stand alone with them without 151 or 190? I think I tried in the past and it was clumpy or hard to tell if it mixed. I browsed your site for a few looking to see if you had anything about using those. I didn't see it.

Thanks,
GS

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Cant use the ora plus or sweet just by itself brutha. Gotta have the grain alcohol as little as 40% of the ml to be made. Lot a people use gycerine as a fluid since it's available in most citys and Ora plus usually mail-order.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Need the alcohol to kill any bacteria that in the raw. Or that could just be me so I don't get some funky disease from where it came from. Plus it breaks down and thins the raw basically.imo

glaciershaker

Jan 10, 2013
I'll try some 190 @ 40% I just hate alcohol taste and want to not use any. I have both the sweet and plus. I have enough raws that I can waste a few gms here and there.

GS

basskiller

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2004
Need the alcohol to kill any bacteria that in the raw. Or that could just be me so I don't get some funky disease from where it came from. Plus it breaks down and thins the raw basically.imo

that's the type of thinking for injectables.. Not orals
How do you think all the orals, both caps and pills are made?? Certainly not with any type of alcohol

just saying....

glaciershaker

Jan 10, 2013
Bass

that's the type of thinking for injectables.. Not orals
How do you think all the orals, both caps and pills are made?? Certainly not with any type of alcohol

just saying....

So how you recommend putting in oral sweet or plus? Straight in? I was thinking the 190 as little as possible to dissolve and put into solution then into the oral plus/sweet.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Correct glacier.. 30% is least amout I'd say for booze.. Ora stuff Is just so slimy. Before u do try 40% booze and 60 distilled and taste a ml. It's not so bad.. .. U prob made by now.. How'd it go?

glaciershaker

Jan 10, 2013
Oh thought thread was dead. I'll try soon. Got to make sure the kids don't wake up and walk into my brewing session. So 40% booze then 60% oral? I'd like to try the oral stuff I bought. Really hate that booze but oh well 1cc in my cup of green tea isn't too bad.

glaciershaker

Jan 10, 2013
I follow you. Yeah I'll try that taste test first. In the past I just followed the oral brews with like Peg 300 or whatever the weight calls for to dissolve. So I bought the Oral stuff and haven't used it. I'll mess with it soon. Thanks bro

lethal.lifting

Mar 27, 2013
this may be a dumb question, and a horrible first post but could you use a flavored alcohol? Like 50% honey jack with 151? To give it a better flavor? I am still learning all of this..

lethal.lifting

Mar 27, 2013
thanks... i think this may turn out to be a deadly hobby for me... not litterly but i may end up with an endless supply of home brew stuff lol just because i like to experiement.