©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Eligibility for HRT

Moranitotongano

Aug 16, 2005
Recently my brother has been experiencing extream migrains and has had a past history of smoking. I've read that these symptoms decrease his eligibility to use HRT. He continues to use it despite my advice. Have anyone of you had personal experience using HRT with these symptoms?

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
headaches

I don't know why smoking is specifically bad for HRT but it is certainly bad for many health issues so it wouldn't surprise me. I did, however, have some suspicious headaches while self HRTing (juicing). I believe that HRT can raise your RBC (red blood cell count) to a high level and thus make your blood too thick and viscous. This can lead to headaches. I must add that I was also monitoring my RBC and watched the headaches correlate with the high RBC numbers. If HRT is the cause of the headaches the answer is to donate blood and thus lower the RBC.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
DragonRider said:
I would like to read that. Test at HRT doses not only should not cause headaches, it shouldn't raise your RBC either. EQ maybe, but not test.
Thats right.... I have my real whiskey,but my Dr. Prescribed me some Unimed Androgel 50mg.it doesnt do anything muscle/strengthwise but my stomach and chest look like Austin Powers.Great hair fertilizer.
Bet it serves as a nice ancilliary when coming off a long cycle.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
headaches

DragonRider said:
I would like to read that. Test at HRT doses not only should not cause headaches, it shouldn't raise your RBC either. EQ maybe, but not test.

Well, I don't know for certain that high RBC was responsible for my headaches, but I was taking test enanth and eq when I watched my RBC rise and my headaches start. Furthermore, my doctor (who was prescribing me only test enanth) told me that if my RBC rose too high he would stop the treatments and might need to draw my blood to lower the RBC.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Andrew said:
Well, I don't know for certain that high RBC was responsible for my headaches, but I was taking test enanth and eq when I watched my RBC rise and my headaches start. Furthermore, my doctor (who was prescribing me only test enanth) told me that if my RBC rose too high he would stop the treatments and might need to draw my blood to lower the RBC.

There is a very good chance the high RBC was causing the headaches, but it came from the EQ.

Test will not raise your RBC.