©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My 5 1/2 Month log

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
Before I even bother going through the trouble of it. Would anyone be interested in me keeping a log for my 5 1/2 month journey to national? Between now and then i will be doing a tune up show since ive never done aas seriously before.

if so, post what you would like to know and see and i will be sure to include it.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well sure i would be interested in a log from a person of your age brutha.. Maybe just start out your current stats or measurements and once a week kinda toss out what you've been doing gym wise or things you are trying to change and maybe we can add assistance to help.? Wish i was 19.youre lucky and don't even know.. Thanks for asking and I know logs can be pia but once a week is easy aye ? Lol

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Of course! Would definitely follow your progress and would appreciate you sharing it here with us:)

Pics, training, nutrition, etc. Everything you are willing to share openly here would be great!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Yes , Record the journey. Be really interesting with you being 19.
You are going to do mens or will you make the cutoff for teen ?
Hope you do it and share the exp. T

Gj

Jan 2, 2013
Yeah this log would be great to follow. Good luck with it all.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I feel like I can always learn something from others logs. I look forward to it.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
ok well i will be posting initial pics soon. as a disclaimer, i do all pics in poor lighting so i can place myself in the harshest enviroment so i can really dial in.

First show- 14 weeks away

5 days total deplete-1900 kcals
2 refeed days- 2800 kcals

with my total weekly caloric deficit, this has me losing two lbs a week.

diet will be composed mainly of eggs, tilapia, shrimp, and turkey for protein
grits, oats, and wheat pasta for carbs

my second jobs is lots of cardio, so only taking on an extra hour of cardio a day. i did two while in school.

will be using aas, rips, dnp, and researching some peps

this will be my first time using ANY of these precontest.

Im not new to dieting, cardio, or getting lean. Im actually in better shape this offseason than i have been before. However, the goal is to get down around 1-2% bodyfat. ive gotten to 4 before and that was natural. See what some chemicals can do.

Gj

Jan 2, 2013
Great starting point bro. Look thick. Good leg development already, lat spread looks good.

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
You have alot of size for a teen, good luck in your prep I will be following and I think you have a bright future ahead in bodybuilding

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
thanks for the kind words.

I realized i did some math wrong and had to bump up my deplete days to 2100 cals.i almost passed out at work from being so tired. in three days I can feel the lack of water weight gone.

Im waiting on RDP to get his gear in stock so i can get my cycle.

This is gonna be a long 5 1/2 months. feel like a truck has hit me already! thank god for coffee, tea, and stimulant pills

QUESTION who here has used ECA stack. May want to try it and deciding between that and clen. Thoughts?

Gj

Jan 2, 2013
Used both. My coach had me use an eca up till 6wks out, then we added Clen. Both work, as long as diet is on point the fat will melt off either way.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
Used both. My coach had me use an eca up till 6wks out, then we added Clen. Both work, as long as diet is on point the fat will melt off either way.

sweet. will use those for tuneup show, then DNP befor nationals

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Before I even bother going through the trouble of it. Would anyone be interested in me keeping a log for my 5 1/2 month journey to national? Between now and then i will be doing a tune up show since ive never done aas seriously before.

if so, post what you would like to know and see and i will be sure to include it.

I think it will be a great idea. Plus you look excellent so you can go far. Although I have to add I do think you have jumped on everything abit too soon. I am the last to usually preach cos people should do what they want. But for someone new to gear and 19 I think approx 1.5g of mainly short acting gear, peps and 15IU slin per day is alot considering you have never done aas seriously. Plus don't you compete at natural shows or will you be crossing over?

Don't think I am being harsh cos I think your a top guy it's just your past posts have stood out to me.