©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren A @ 200mg/ml?

highdrum

Dec 14, 2012
Anyone ever brew tren A at 200mg/ml? I am thinking about making some with a 2% BA 20% BB 50/50 GSO/EO carrier oil. I made some NPP @ with the same recipe and it's wonderful painfree goodness. Any input?

vintagemuscle

AnaSCI VIP
Sep 24, 2003
Have made 200mg/ml Tren same formula without the eo. Some discomfort but not unbearable. The addition of eo may be a better option for those who are not allergic.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
I have seen people make it that high, might be worth a shot, if anything make the EO a little higher. That would be only thought, I have NPP with that recipe but 75% EO, 25% oil. Will most likely hold with tren a

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I say there is a reason its made 100 or whatever is the norm because above that is issues?
Its like trying to reinvent the wheel made by Goodyear.? But to.each his own..

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
I say there is a reason its made 100 or whatever is the norm because above that is issues?
Its like trying to reinvent the wheel made by Goodyear.? But to.each his own..

Test also can hold easily at high doses, but its kept at 250 for reasons too ;)

They are all made to standard levels of what people will typically inject. I like higher dosed products for less volume. Thats just my opinion though

highdrum

Dec 14, 2012
I am with Collinb, I like to keep the concentrations high to minimize the number of and volume of the injections. I am planning on running 300mg of Tren A, 300mg NPP, and 200 mg test P a week. if I can brew them all to 200mg/ml I can inject 1.33ml M W F and shit will work great. Since these are all contain some EO its super east to pin these through a 27g needle, I am trying to keep down scar tissue.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
They can all be done. NPP and Prop easily. I see those at those doses all the time. I have seen Tren A at that dose, but I feel the PIP will be pretty extreme. Try 150mg/ml for Tren A. Cuts volume down by 1/3, easy to hold, and fits your cycle.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
You must keep EO concentrations low. EO will melt rubber stoppers, and its hard on filters too. I left a bottle of EO laying on its side, and it melted the rubber stopper right out of the 100ml vial. I wouldnt go over 40%EO, 60% carrier oil.

colochine

Oct 28, 2012
You must keep EO concentrations low. EO will melt rubber stoppers, and its hard on filters too. I left a bottle of EO laying on its side, and it melted the rubber stopper right out of the 100ml vial. I wouldnt go over 40%EO, 60% carrier oil.

Butyl stoppers won't degrade from EO. The rubber in syringes will as well as silica stoppers. You can use 100% EO just make sure to have butyl stoppers and don't preload syringes.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Sounds like you guys got it figured out . Appreciate the info as im an old skooler and find new ways interesting

So they make rubber, butyl, Silica and silicone tops.?I Learn somethin every day as I just poke and go. So best kind and how do you know?

Last edited:

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Butyl stoppers won't degrade from EO. The rubber in syringes will as well as silica stoppers. You can use 100% EO just make sure to have butyl stoppers and don't preload syringes.

I just checked my supply. They say butyl stoppers, and they still melt

Last edited:

highdrum

Dec 14, 2012
Well my stoppers that were on the vials I purchased from medical-lab-supplies has had zero issues with the EO.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Well my stoppers that were on the vials I purchased from medical-lab-supplies has had zero issues with the EO.

It just so happens, thats where I get my stoppers. Thats also where I got my eo. I left the bottle of EO laying on its side in a drawer. When I say it melts the stopper, thats actually incorrect. It swells the stopper so much that it will pop right out of the jug. I have a picture of it somewhere. This doesn't happen overnight, it took about a month for this to happen. Keep in mind, im talking about a jug with 100% EO in it. Im sure it takes a lot longer when you add a carrier, bb, ba etc..