©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Made 8btls of winny inj and...

stayinfit

Oct 24, 2012
I used the recipe that calls for ba, bb, poly80 and distilled water. All went perfect. after sitting a bit all the bottles seemed to harden up inside. Is this normal? I mean I vigorously shake them and that barely gets it back into solution.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I used the recipe that calls for ba, bb, poly80 and distilled water. All went perfect. after sitting a bit all the bottles seemed to harden up inside. Is this normal? I mean I vigorously shake them and that barely gets it back into solution.

It "barely" gets it back to solution? What does that mean? Can you draw it up with syringe?

stayinfit

Oct 24, 2012
Have used as oral by itself and it worked great...went to make inj and it's thick. I'll try and draw it up in the syringe. i'll let ya know how it goes.

stayinfit

Oct 24, 2012
thick

Well it drew up into syringe but man it's thick. Thinkin bout splitin dosage in the syringe with something else to thin it out.

Here's the recipe I used...

20mls @ 50mg/ml
1g powder
4.8ml BB
0.6ml BA
0.6ml polysorbate 80
12.5ml distilled water
mix powder, BB, BA, and poly and heat until dissolved. filter, add water and re-filter

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Well it drew up into syringe but man it's thick. Thinkin bout splitin dosage in the syringe with something else to thin it out.

Here's the recipe I used...

20mls @ 50mg/ml
1g powder
4.8ml BB
0.6ml BA
0.6ml polysorbate 80
12.5ml distilled water
mix powder, BB, BA, and poly and heat until dissolved. filter, add water and re-filter

This is a suspension, meaning the hormone is suspended in the water. If you refilter after adding it back to the water, then you will filter off the hormone. I think you need to filter your ba and water seperate. Then run your heated hormone, bb, and poly through filter into the vial with the sterile water and ba.
Let us know how you make out.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Theres a thread here using guialacol in test suspension I think. U wana use that. But like jacked said melt raw ,Ba ,bb ,poly and while warm filter into sterile vial. Then grab your distilled slap on a 22gdx and filter that into vial fulla other mix . Whats u using for filter bro . Thanks

Your math is 18.42 add 1.58 more h20. Or just 2.0

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Does guaiacol mix with water ok? Is it still classed as water based?

Iv read 2ml guaiacol per 1g raw, is this standard?

Last edited:

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Does guaiacol mix with water ok? Is it still classed as water based?

Iv read 2ml guaiacol per 1g raw, is this standard?

No guaicol does not mix with water. Thats what the ps80 is for. Its called a surfactant. It makes the guai and water mix.