©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injectible primo ace

MadeInChina

Mar 4, 2013
Hello everyone. I am a new member here and this is my first post and thread. I am a member at professional muscle and had a question about homebrew and was referred here since, home brew talk is not allowed over there.

So here is my question: Has anyone here successfully made injectible primo ace that 1) didn't give you an abscess and 2) didn't crash after a couple weeks? If you have, I would love to hear how you did it. Thanks in advance guys.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
No your question is fine here. Someone with homebrew knowledge should answer your question for you.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Advise only making it 100mg/ml and standard 2/20 . Ba/bb and gso carrier work fine. Any mg above 100+ plus seem to jell or solidify after 2 weeks . It can be done but pip can occur above 100. Thanks

MadeInChina

Mar 4, 2013
Thanks for the replies fellas. I am surprised you said 100 mg/ml. I attempted making test ace at 100 and it crashed after two weeks so I was considering only making the primo ace at 50 mg/ml.

Rizzo

Mar 15, 2013
getting 50mg at 2/20 to hold is the easy part. finding someone to deal with the pain of the injection is the hard part.

Rizzo

Mar 15, 2013
Pain from what Riz? have you had pain from some 50mg product? Had to be made wrong perhaps?
.:thanks

primo acetate made with 2/20 using gso as carrier. i'd rather use it as an oral.

Last edited:

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
primo acetate made with 2/20 using gso as carrier. i'd rather use it as an oral.
As expensive as Primo is, I'll stick with injectable form. Oral absorption rate wouldn't justify me using it that way. If pain is a concern mix with Test or deca to help with pain or lower BA just a tad to say 1.8 or even 1.5%. .

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
As expensive as Primo is, I'll stick with injectable form. Oral absorption rate wouldn't justify me using it that way. If pain is a concern mix with Test or deca to help with pain or lower BA just a tad to say 1.8 or even 1.5%. .

IMO I dont think BA content has nearly as much to do with pip as people think. I dont think a person can tell the difference between 1, 2, or 3%. For example, there's a place (wont mention the name) that sells bunk igf that comes pre reconned in BA. It burns when you inject it, but it burns right away, and the pain is gone within 2 to 4 hours. The pip that most people complain about doesnt start until the next day.
Infact, you can do a simple experiment. Take a slin pin, and pull .3cc of BA, then backload .5cc of back water. Inject that in your muscle. That would be 100% of the BA in a 10ml vial made at 3%. You will be surprised how little it hurts. It will feel like a skight charlie horse for a couple hours. And I promise you wont feel it at all the next day.
Basskiller has some interesting info on this at his website.

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
IMO I dont think BA content has nearly as much to do with pip as people think. I dont think a person can tell the difference between 1, 2, or 3%. For example, there's a place (wont mention the name) that sells bunk igf that comes pre reconned in BA. It burns when you inject it, but it burns right away, and the pain is gone within 2 to 4 hours. The pip that most people complain about doesnt start until the next day.
Infact, you can do a simple experiment. Take a slin pin, and pull .3cc of BA, then backload .5cc of back water. Inject that in your muscle. That would be 100% of the BA in a 10ml vial made at 3%. You will be surprised how little it hurts. It will feel like a skight charlie horse for a couple hours. And I promise you wont feel it at all the next day.
Basskiller has some interesting info on this at his website.
I agree. Just making sure that he incorporates some Ba in his mix for eliminating any unwanted bacteria.

stayinfit

Oct 24, 2012
I've been using EO and GSP as the carriers with stuff in the 100mg range and I love it. smooth. no pip

Rizzo

Mar 15, 2013
me and several people i know are crippled by PA. we have tried from many suppliers and results are same. i use to think it was their formula, but now i know it's us. i haven't personally brewed it because i can't deal with the pain.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
me and several people i know are crippled by PA. we have tried from many suppliers and results are same. i use to think it was their formula, but now i know it's us. i haven't personally brewed it because i can't deal with the pain.

Lmao..not sure what to say.u sure its primo?...it sounds like a test prop that's sold for high dollar primo..any pics?

Rizzo

Mar 15, 2013
Lmao..not sure what to say.u sure its primo?...it sounds like a test prop that's sold for high dollar primo..any pics?

i was wrong about dosage, it was 100 mg, not 50 mg. also, i have never got a pip from t.prop before.