©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newbie with a few questions

shermanator

Feb 27, 2013
Was told to come here as it's a partner site for another big forum.

Second, when people make oral steroids into solution, what are they keeping it stored in?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Was told to come here as it's a partner site for another big forum.

Second, when people make oral steroids into solution, what are they keeping it stored in?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Wait a minute, we can make steroids? Didn't know we can do that. But I do make my research compounds and then store them in a glass dropper container.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
First off Welcome to AnaSCI!

Second you cannot openly ask for sources that is against the rules. Do some research and read and you will find the answers to all of your questions. If you have a question you cannot find the answer to ask in the appropriate forum.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I'm completely serious, though my statement in my second post may have been misconstruing.

You should try going to the new members section and post something there... That way we know a bit more about you.

Just as an fyi- on a board like this which happens to be pretty easy going and friendly, we are also tight knit... So we kinda like to get to know some one first before we engage them.. It's an etiquette thing I suppose... But welcome to the board.

shermanator

Feb 27, 2013
You should try going to the new members section and post something there... That way we know a bit more about you.

Just as an fyi- on a board like this which happens to be pretty easy going and friendly, we are also tight knit... So we kinda like to get to know some one first before we engage them.. It's an etiquette thing I suppose... But welcome to the board.

Completely understand.

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
:welcome: There is a lifetime worth of knowledge here. Stick around and read, read, read, read.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Store I.

Store in a glass dropper bottle.
Size depends on amount you wana make.usually made with grain alcohol and poly and or distilled water.depends on oral wanting to make
What concerns me you are into college chemistry and usually one would know how tos for any oral medicine
or am I wrong? Not too sure of statements made.just an fyi.
Thanks

shermanator

Feb 27, 2013
Store I.

Store in a glass dropper bottle.
Size depends on amount you wana make.usually made with grain alcohol and poly and or distilled water.depends on oral wanting to make
What concerns me you are into college chemistry and usually one would know how tos for any oral medicine
or am I wrong? Not too sure of statements made.just an fyi.
Thanks

You're correct, just wanted some clarification.

shermanator

Feb 27, 2013
I have not yet made anything. Also, what I plan on making has changed.

I'm looking at doing tren a and mast p.

How long do raw powders last? Do they need to be stored a special way?

shermanator

Feb 27, 2013
I found the answer to my question.

I will be experimenting with test prop, tren a and mast p ( precontest stack).

It'd be great to make them at a concentration of 200mg/ml, but I'm reading things that make me just want to make them at 100mg/ml. I'll save higher concentrations for later.