©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Serostim 18iu Serum Test

Lex

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 5, 2006
Ok guys first one...

7am reconstituted Serostim 6m with BW....injected IM

8 am breakfast
6 eggs
2 ekz bread
Coffee-milk.
grapefruit.

955 am blood drawn.

Attachments

• lex-seros.jpg
    lex-seros.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 389

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
It doesn't work that way. Serum blood levels do not rise proportionally to the dose. The more growth hormone there is the faster it will be metabolized. It's impossible to know what the score would have been with 8iu or 10iu. I would like to see a test of an 9iu shot into the delt (half the vial) but this test is also useful.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
Maybe youre right. I saw a dose response curve published by Eli Lilly that showed 18iu subq can vary from 40.0 serum level to 70 serum level. I think it also showed that 10iu is like 70% the serum level of 20iu. If there is more substrate for an enzyme, the enzyme will work more effectively. The higher your testosterone level, the more conversion you have to estrogen. The more growth there is the faster it will be deactivated.

I can't find it right now, and either way I think another blood test would be very useful if he is using GH straight from the pharmacy. But yea you might be right, I am not 100% sure.

nasty1980

Mar 10, 2013
Maybe youre right. I saw a dose response curve published by Eli Lilly that showed 18iu subq can vary from 40.0 serum level to 70 serum level. I think it also showed that 10iu is like 70% the serum level of 20iu. If there is more substrate for an enzyme, the enzyme will work more effectively. The higher your testosterone level, the more conversion you have to estrogen. The more growth there is the faster it will be deactivated.

I can't find it right now, and either way I think another blood test would be very useful if he is using GH straight from the pharmacy. But yea you might be right, I am not 100% sure.
Directly proportional till saturation point then you get more side-effects. General rule of thumb.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I figure anything over 20 is fucking awsome these days thanks for posting your results brother.