©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

question about winny?

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
I was wondering if anyone knows if winny works good by itself. I'm waiting for some clenbuterol to come in to take with it, but I have had the winny for a month now and am wanting to go ahead and start. I am worried about it not working that well by itself. Someone please give me some info about using winny by itself. I want to know if it has good results.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
I'd like to know what your cycle and training history is but I will answer your question anyway. Winstrol taken alone at 50mg ed for 6 or 7 wks would probably add about 5lbs of quality muscle if your diet, training, and rest are in check. Strength gains should be good too. However, I do not recommend a winstrol only cycle. If cutting is what you are looking for then I would add some test prop and/or tren. What are you looking to do......bulk or cut? The bottom line is that you will not get any amazing results from this steroid alone. Winstrol is not near as strong as test and a lot of other steroids. Therefore, it should be stacked with another one such as test, eq, or fina.

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
Well, here is a breif lifting history and stats for me. I have been lifting for about 5 years now, consitantly. I am about 5'10" 262lbs. and about 20%BF. I have done about 4 or 5 cycles in that time. I am really looking to go on a cutting cycle. I have some test. propiante also. I am also waiting for some clen to come in. So is test. propiante good to take with winstrol for a cutting cycle? this will be my first time dealing with a cutting cycle. In August I did a cycle of D-Bol and Suston 250 for six weeks. I gained 22lbs. with that cycle.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Prop is an excellent choice. I'd do prop/tren/winny combo. But your diet is gonna be the biggest factor here. Get a clean diet and also do cardio at least 3 times a wk. Tell me what your highest dose was of test please.

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
I usually do cardio about 4 or 5 times a week for at least 30 minutes at a time. I have not used propinate before. When I was using the sustonon 250, I only took one shot a week with 30mg of D-Bol a day. I do my best to eat low carbs in my diet. I am trying to figure out the best way to use the winstrol so that I get the best results out of my cycle. Do you have any suggestions for the amount of doseage of each?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-dubb106+Jan 4 2004, 11:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dubb106 @ Jan 4 2004, 11:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I usually do cardio about 4 or 5 times a week for at least 30 minutes at a time. I have not used propinate before. When I was using the sustonon 250, I only took one shot a week with 30mg of D-Bol a day.  I do my best to eat low carbs in my diet.  I am trying to figure out the best way to use the winstrol so that I get the best results out of my cycle. Do you have any suggestions for the amount of doseage of each? [/b][/quote]
Ok bro, I'd do the prop and winny combo for sure. Can you get some tren though, and how are you about shots? Here's what I'm thinking...

wks 1-10 prop 150mg eod
wks 5-10 winstrol 50mg ed (run it a full 6 wks)
pct day after winstrol ends
Nolvadex 40mg for 2 wks, then 20mg for 2wks

Run the winny from wk 5 to 2 days after last prop shot, then start pct the next day. If you want you can run the winny 7 wks by starting it at wk 4.

Be sure during winny to take milk thistle and/or ala to protect your liver.

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
I am good with shots, they don't bother me. I was wondering, I don't know all of the abbreviateions for everything. So, could you please tell me what pct. is. Also I want to thank you for all of your help. I am going to try to get my friend to take a before picture with his digital cam, and when I am done take an after pic just to see how the results turn out.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-dubb106+Jan 5 2004, 08:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dubb106 @ Jan 5 2004, 08:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I am good with shots, they don't bother me. I was wondering, I don't know all of the abbreviateions for everything. So, could you please tell me what pct. is. Also I want to thank you for all of your help. I am going to try to get my friend to take a before picture with his digital cam, and when I am done take an after pic just to see how the results turn out. [/b][/quote]
No problem bro. PCT = Post Cycle Therapy, this part of the cycle is just as important as the AAS part. PCT needs to be run properly to help you keep the most of your gains as possible.

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
Thanks I appreciate your help. Say that I did get some tren, would I run all three of them at the same time your would the cycle be different?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-dubb106+Jan 6 2004, 12:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dubb106 @ Jan 6 2004, 12:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Thanks I appreciate your help. Say that I did get some tren, would I run all three of them at the same time your would the cycle be different? [/b][/quote]
I think the tren would be good at 100mg eod wks 1-6. Have you used it before?

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
I know that I can make it, but between going to classes and work, I really don't think that I have enough time to put into it. It is easier for me to buy it already in a vial.