©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Serious frustration

Bodybuilder0713

Feb 15, 2013
Ok so I made some Tren E and Test E about a week and a half ago. The receiver that came with the bottle top filter cracked. Stored both compounds in bottles until my new one came.

This one cracked too at half the pressure of the other one :banghead:
I placed this order half asleep and ordered the wrong size glass receiver as well :banghead: and my Tren E is crashing. I say F**k bottle top filters and am ordering some syringe filters. As for the crashing Tren how much BB would I add to 200ml that already has 20% BB?

Thanks ahead of time, this has been a 2 week long migraine for me :action-smiley-060::banghead::action-smiley-060::banghead:

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Ok bud, step back and calm down. For your 200ml of tren you left out critical components....how many mg/ml, ba%, any eo?

If you've made tren with the same formula successfully before, something else is the problem.

Concerning bottletop vs syringe. I'm assuming you're using plastic receivers. What psi were you at? Was the filter tight? Did you over tighten?

Lots of variables that could be the root of your problem.

Brewing requires lots of patience. Be careful.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
This song is heard over and over with those plastic receivers etc. That's why I leave the whole hassle to a pharmacy. Ford hit on every valid issue and I'll add temp of compound while filtering is another. Its not the end a the world. Someone here will assist further bro so provide answers ..thanks

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Thanks guys. 2% ba 20% bb 250mg/ml, using only USP grapeseed oil. Psi was at 10

Concerning your brew formula, that should hold. I always put at least 5% eo in everything to assist (that's me).

10psi is way too much for plastic. Stick with 5psi max. Maybe next time before filtering, let solution sit a few hours to see if it crashes.

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
Concerning your brew formula, that should hold. I always put at least 5% eo in everything to assist (that's me).

10psi is way too much for plastic. Stick with 5psi max. Maybe next time before filtering, let solution sit a few hours to see if it crashes.

:yeahthat:

Bodybuilder0713

Feb 15, 2013
Nope I filtered at room temp, I have whatman syringe filters coming so no need to worry about that. But as for the crashing, is it unsafe to add a tad more BB? I don't want to be heating it up every inject. 200ml, I figured I'd add 1ml of BB each night until it stops crashing? It's being stored at room temp upstairs so hotter than colder. My Test E is not crashing as per the recipe on here..

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Your tren should be holding. Do you live in a very cold climate? What is room temp at your house? Which bottle top units are you using? Are you sure you did your math right? When making large batches, small errors in your math can change the mixture a lot. For instance, what number did you use for powder displacement? If you used the standard .85 average that most people use, then your brew is probably stronger than 250mg/ml. I cant recall the displacement for tren e at the moment, but im pretty sure its more than .85. An average would be okay if it was a small batch. But a batch that size can be way off if the correct powder displacement isnt used.

highdrum

Dec 14, 2012
I made some Tren E @ 200mg /ml all with 2% BA, 20% BB, they stay in solution just fine to about 55*, at that point, they can start to crash. How hot did you bring the sloution to when cooking? I know tren requires high heat to break down the raw into solution, and maybe some of your solvents evaporated? Thats why tren gets its amber like color, the oxidization of the carrier oils/compounds when high heat is applied during the cook.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
You bring up a good point. Perhaps he didnt use enough heat, therefore the hormone never made it into a stable solution.
However, the oxidation you speak of only happens with tren. But its not the carrier and solvents that oxidize. There are other hornones that require a lot more heat than tren, and oxidation does not occur. Winny is a good example. You can bring your solvents, cosolvents, and carriers to a boil without oxidation. Just sayin.

Bodybuilder0713

Feb 15, 2013
Powder displacement was .909 I've heated it in to solution twice at 180-190 degrees F solution was completely clear with no swirls both times.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Powder displacement was .909 I've heated it in to solution twice at 180-190 degrees F solution was completely clear with no swirls both times.

You def shouldnt be having any problem then. Is there any chance you made a mistake in your math? Did you double check?
Maybe you got tren ace instead of enth. Did you do a melting point test? Im reaching now, it should be holding fine.
One more question. You say its crashing, how bad? Is it getting foggy, or is it crystalizing?

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Just add more oil to reach a 200mg concentration and refilter BUT, it should be holding anyways as is. You could add a little more BA but them it will just crystallize faster in the muscle.

If your math is correct and your using quality solvents then my guess is your Tren E is of low quality or tainted...lol (no disrespect, just a logical assumption)

Also is the Tren actually crashed or just an excess of moisture...??

Bodybuilder0713

Feb 15, 2013
This was my first brew, everything was calculated correctly although I was using a syringe to add in the BB/BA/Grapeseed. Quite possible I could have measured out wrong within a ML. My friend Bruce is raved about, smell of powder/look/feel was on point. Ordered 50g and scale read exactly at 50g. I'm positive it wasn't crashed when I first put it in the top of the bottletop filter, was completely clear and golden it's almost as if the filter made it crash or it just so happened to crash within that time period, about 24hrs after I heated it up (wanted to see if it would crash before I filtered). My guess is it's overdosed or I didn't add enough BB.

Attachments

• 12345.JPG
    12345.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
OK
Do you have another filter and vial? Rip off top and measure ml and let us know.
Seems like possibly bad quality but when u are unsure of what exactly is measured could be issue .break down amounts of items and post.don't give up yet..lotta chem drs here.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
This was my first brew, everything was calculated correctly although I was using a syringe to add in the BB/BA/Grapeseed. Quite possible I could have measured out wrong within a ML. My friend Bruce is raved about, smell of powder/look/feel was on point. Ordered 50g and scale read exactly at 50g. I'm positive it wasn't crashed when I first put it in the top of the bottletop filter, was completely clear and golden it's almost as if the filter made it crash or it just so happened to crash within that time period, about 24hrs after I heated it up (wanted to see if it would crash before I filtered). My guess is it's overdosed or I didn't add enough BB.

Not enough BB wouldn't cause the crash as much as the proper hormone to BA ratio would. BA controls the crash of the solution in the vial whereas the addition of BB to the BA slows the crash of the solution in the muscle. BA is absorbed by the body faster than BB.

It's all about lipid solubility of ester compounds and crystallization precipitation.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I'm thinking two possibilities:

1- error in math
2- you possibly have tren a instead

I'm going with option 1. Just trying to help. :)

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I'm thinking two possibilities:

1- error in math
2- you possibly have tren a instead

I'm going with option 1. Just trying to help. :)

Option two.. For it to crash that bad your math would have to be way off.

I'm thinking you have the wrong hormone- did you try a melt point test? That's what I would do-