©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Who's made liquid var?

highdrum

Dec 14, 2012
I mdae a few bottles of liqui-var(anavar @ 50mg/ml) in 50ml bottles. I first off had everclear, glycerine, hormone, and added a very small ammount of peppermint oil to help add some flavor. Is there any suggestion on how to keep the var into solution? I heated the alcohol/glycerin mixture to 140* celsius and had it adgitating with my hotplate/magnetic stirrer unit, the alcohol started evaporating off, right about the point I was able to get the var to dissolve, once the temp dropped down, the var went crystal again. Now I have shake the shit out of my bottles to get into solution before dosing, is there any ways I can get around this? My buddy who wanted some looked at it very skepticaly, and I can't say that I blame him

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Honestly, I think you are going to continue to have trouble. However, did you try the recipe in the conversions section?
It uses PEG 300. You put the peg and hormone into beaker. Heat until its in solution. Then let it cool slowly, to room temp. Then slowly add your everclear while stirring gently. Then add your peppermint oil.
Please let us know how it works out.

highdrum

Dec 14, 2012
Var 50ml.@ 20mg/ml
1gr. Powder
49ml. Peg. 300 or 400
That has worked well for me

Straight PEG 300 huh? what are you using to keep the solution sterile? Thats what the grain alcohol is used for. Also, do you heat the peg300 then add the hormone? A bit more elaboration would be great, thanks!

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Straight PEG 300 huh? what are you using to keep the solution sterile? Thats what the grain alcohol is used for. Also, do you heat the peg300 then add the hormone? A bit more elaboration would be great, thanks!

It doesnt need to be sterile, ypu are putting it in your mouth. You eat pussy, right? Not sterile.

stayinfit

Oct 24, 2012
I would just use the conversion recipes found here. Put alcohol in last. I believe if you heat everclear too hot it evaporates a lil bit. Atleast in the beginning thats what I htought was happening. Then I just added it after.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
It doesnt need to be sterile, ypu are putting it in your mouth. You eat pussy, right? Not sterile.

But why does it need to be sterile if your drinking it? Its like if you drink fresh juice out a cartoon, or fizzy pop out a 2litre bottle left open for 1+week or anything infact, its not sterile but doesn't make you ill. Do liquids to be consummed orally realy need to be sterile? I don't think so???

wideback

Mar 1, 2013
Golds gym
Thats just the recipe i use and works very well, i forget where i got it, but all the contest guys love it, i havent used it myself. Im a tren head.

colochine

Oct 28, 2012
Guys for var use Humco vehicle syrup. It has almost the same specific gravity as var...this mean that the var granules will stay suspended in the Humco at an equal rate.

I sill shake before use and the best part is its cherry flavored and doesn't take like monkey butthole.

bag1980

Mar 17, 2013
never understood the whole liquid conversion, capping is pretty simple so i just stick to capping all orals ,no need need for all the peg 300 600 etc

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Oh with capping correct raw / filler ratio can vary but its just a choice..caps easier to take on the road. Etc
50% grain
40% glycerine
10 distilled
Works for about anything but it all preference..ib