©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

30% benzyl benzoate

bag1980

Mar 17, 2013
anyone ever try 30%bb with short esters, any pros or cons with going that high

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I don't there is any benefit. It will be absorbed faster than the prop ester anyhow which is the cause of the bite if you are the unlucky one sensitive to propionic acid . IMO .

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Are talking short esters or no esters? I see no benefit to going that high. If you are having trouble getting something to hold (like no ester) then maybe you need guaicol.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
This is something I've wanted to bring up-

Prop sensitivity, fuck I can't shoot prop it cripples me... Is bad I tried to tough it out and get used to it but never can.

But WHY is this only with Test Prop and not Mast Prop? I hVe no issues with MastP at all, but TesP it's almost like severe allergic reaction.

Also why is it that I can tolerate Test Acetate fine seeing as though the ester is even shorter or smaller than TestP ?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
This is something I've wanted to bring up-

Prop sensitivity, fuck I can't shoot prop it cripples me... Is bad I tried to tough it out and get used to it but never can.

But WHY is this only with Test Prop and not Mast Prop? I hVe no issues with MastP at all, but TesP it's almost like severe allergic reaction.

Also why is it that I can tolerate Test Acetate fine seeing as though the ester is even shorter or smaller than TestP ?

Are you talking same 100mg/ml for each.? Mast prop is many times under dosed. But even hg mp I feel small pip. Guial/eo always vary per company too.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Are you talking same 100mg/ml for each.? Mast prop is many times under dosed. But even hg mp I feel small pip. Guial/eo always vary per company too.

I've made MastP doses to 120mg/ml and it does not leave me limping for days like 100mg of TestP ... I am wondering why it's just TestP that gives people issues versus other hormones with proprionaic acid?

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I've made MastP doses to 120mg/ml and it does not leave me limping for days like 100mg of TestP ... I am wondering why it's just TestP that gives people issues versus other hormones with proprionaic acid?

Boy that's an odd one
Your body must be not liking the test chemical make up. So its every brand of test prop? Even amps?..I feel a little not much by all props

bag1980

Mar 17, 2013
Are talking short esters or no esters? I see no benefit to going that high. If you are having trouble getting something to hold (like no ester) then maybe you need guaicol.

well i was thinking prop at 200mg/ml with no eo just 2%ba and 30%bb

bag1980

Mar 17, 2013
i

You will feel in ass as if giraffe kicked you through a field goal
Make 100 with mct oil and compound so you can benefit from oil and be able to walk.IMO.

now i dont have the balls to even try it lol, i know that feeling you speak of, ya not good feeling