©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

N-large 2 by Prolab

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
I was given a 10lb bucket of this stuff. Here is the breakdown:

4 scoops per serving
600 cal
86 carbs
28 sugar
52 protien

I was wondering how I could incorporate this into my next cycle. Should I break it down into smaller servings and take it with meals? Use during the day only? Post workout? Thanks

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
What I do is take 2 scoops after my workout and 2 scoops right before bed I find that all 4 at one time make me feel bloted and I think that the body can ony process so much at a time, why not feed it more spread out , I am not taking that brand but I think thay are all similar. :cool:

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
max lift said:
What I do is take 2 scoops after my workout and 2 scoops right before bed I find that all 4 at one time make me feel bloted and I think that the body can ony process so much at a time, why not feed it more spread out , I am not taking that brand but I think thay are all similar. :cool:

What I was worried about was the amount of carbs. Although the majority do not appear to be from sugars - that is still a bunch.

W

wolfyEVH

recess said:
Any idea how much protien the body can handle at a time?

it is very debatable......no one really knows....the general consensus is like around 50

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I read somware (sorry dont have the artical anymore) that 30g in one sitting is average when dealing with liquids as thay digest so fast now I am shure that that verys from person to person, and if on the juice I would think that you can handle more,
This is what I was lead to belive mabie somone on here can add to this or correct me if I am wrong, ;)