©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Enanth painfull like shit

Trembo

Apr 6, 2013
Hello guys, I've successfully brewed some test enant... Used just the glue (the raw "powder" because enanth is more like a glue at room temp) and no solvents at all, my carrier was soy oil, which is a very thick one.

The result was good, hold well at 200mg/ml, but when I pin that shit it hurts like hell the other days, I have to take some NSAID for a couple days every time I pin it, even 1ml hurts like shit.

I was reading about some test enant batches that aren't so good because they don't take out a substance called carboxilic acid in order to lower the hormone price... Someone knows any way to help me out?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
If u didn't use ba or bb that's off the hook rediculous bro.. its never pure and who knows what infection u will get. Advice. Go get antibiotics asap if all this is true.. did u even filter this?

CONOFVIS

Jan 27, 2013
I say it's the oil and your body's response. My friend brewed gear in olive oil once and that shit hurt and lumped for almost a week after every injection.

F*ck that shit!

GSO and EO I never have issues.

Trembo

Apr 6, 2013
Of course i've filtered it... 0.45um

Test enant doesn't need BB at all... And the BA is used to stop bacterial growth, but unfortunately I didn't have some.

I've pinned this recipie for more than a year and didn't got any infection, just site pain, please just comment if you know what you're talking about and don't misjudge me just because I'm new here.

I've tested it with soy and sunflower oil, both very painfull... In fact, they're both very thick, but I think that's not the problem... As I said before, probably is the carboxilic acid.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Sorry bro I use both in mine cause I've seen infections of all types .. just how things are stated made me wonder but sounds like this is. :spam: not using anything is a death wish and not worth risking for 1$ worth a ba

Last edited:

Trembo

Apr 6, 2013
I totally agree with you man, but unfortunatelly I don't live in USA or another country with good and easy sources... I've researched before here and BA and BB is too expensive and it's selled in large amounts, like $200 for 500ml each.

But let's get to my thread point!

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I totally agree with you man, but unfortunatelly I don't live in USA or another country with good and easy sources... I've researched before here and BA and BB is too expensive and it's selled in large amounts, like $200 for 500ml each.

But let's get to my thread point!

Point is....
DUMB!! (with all due respect)

check out the conversions for diff aas....BB and BA

what makes test enan different than everythng else tht it doesnt need BB??

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Trembo oils aren't sterile let alone raw hormone bro. I understand where ever you live may not carry but the whole point is we don't want people here thinking what you do is correct.you are playing Russian roulette with some that can kill bro..I pray you don't share with others because what if killed your best friend..look up MRSA or flesh eating virus and view the pictures..may change your thinking.peace ib

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Okay let's talk about the issue-

Lets say it's sterile-

What other causes for the pip-

1- bad raws
2- bad math
3- bad oil
4- allergic reaction to something in the solution

My guess is either 1 or 4

Trembo

Apr 6, 2013
Well, I think this thread is running out my main objective... Of course test E doesn't need BB, BA for sure but I've explained my issues. Lukifer you're bullshitting me, please, just talk if you know what you're talking about. You telling me that test E needs BB? Lol man, thats a joke...

Enigmatic I don't think it's allergic because other brothers have tried it and got the same pain. For sure is bad raws, but the main point is how to handle with carboxilic acid.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Well, I think this thread is running out my main objective... Of course test E doesn't need BB, BA for sure but I've explained my issues. Lukifer you're bullshitting me, please, just talk if you know what you're talking about. You telling me that test E needs BB? Lol man, thats a joke...

Enigmatic I don't think it's allergic because other brothers have tried it and got the same pain. For sure is bad raws, but the main point is how to handle with carboxilic acid.

Throw it away is the best thing to do

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Sounds like its bad raws. I've had same thing happen.

Also, not a good way to come on here asking for help by slamming people trying to help you. Good luck

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Also, not a good way to come on here asking for help by slamming people trying to help you. Good luck

This right here. Guy comes on responding like a prick as if anyone even owes him any help. First things first, obviously if you can't get simplest test e to come out without pip, you don't know what your doing.

tWack

Mar 19, 2013
Holland
Of course i've filtered it... 0.45um

Test enant doesn't need BB at all... And the BA is used to stop bacterial growth, but unfortunately I didn't have some.

I've pinned this recipie for more than a year and didn't got any infection, just site pain, please just comment if you know what you're talking about and don't misjudge me just because I'm new here.

I've tested it with soy and sunflower oil, both very painfull... In fact, they're both very thick, but I think that's not the problem... As I said before, probably is the carboxilic acid.
Maybe there are some bacteria growing in there, which your immune system is working hard to get rid of after every injection.
But I don't know what I'm talking about. :)

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Trembo, all these guys are just trying to help you. Ive been here long enough to know that everybody that responded to your thread is well informed, and they DO know what they are talking about. Nobody is trying to chase you away. The advice you are getting is good.