©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren enanthate 300mg/ml crashed help

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Ok so brewed 33ml at this

10g tren e
1.2% ba
30% bb
Gso,

This crashed in a 50ml vial so I added 5ml eo which cleared it no problem making it 38ml at around 270mg/ml,

Held fine in the 50ml vial for over 1 week, so put it into 10ml vials 7days ago, checked today and there crashed, iv heated them and there clear now.

So I'm thinking for next time, will I need 50/50 gso/eo? Or more eo than 50% or to 75-100%? Do I need to go to the extreme of guaiacol?

Thanks

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Sorry that I'm not really directly addressing you issue, but why try to go so high with the mg/ml concentration. Just stick with 250mg/ml and you won't have to keep worrying about it crashing and realistically how many more pins per week is that?

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I know next to nothing about brewing, but I have NEVER seen a 300mg/ml tren e made by anyone, so it must be for the reason you are finding out...

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
2ba 20bb only? With a melting point of 188oC.... The extra 100mg I'm tring must make a big difrence then?

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
iv seen 250mg/ml sourly its possible? just makes things more convineient.

anyway iv took it out the 10mls and refiltered in 4ml extra eo and 1ml ba this makes it around 250mg/ml. im away from home till2moro (I refiltered this yesterday) its back in its 10ml vials so hopefully its holding we I get back.

if not then next timei think I will try either 50-75%eo to gso or 40%gso, 50% eo, 10% guaic, that's got to hold it,

that added eo to this batch puts the eo/gso at about 50/50 at 250mg/ml atm

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Im sure guai will clear it up, but you dont want to go there unless you have to. I would lower the mg/ml before adding guai.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Ok my tren e is holding at 250mg/ml for about a week in 10ml vials now so think ill probably stay at that, this is with 50/50 eo/gso, havnt had a jab yet so don't no what pip etc there will be.

I can imagine 300mg/ml would hold at 75% eo but think I will stay at 250mg, might experiment at 300mg/ml again if I have spare.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey stone I take it u have jabbed an eo base compound and body was ok with it. ? I think 50/50 made me red up at the site showing and allergic reaction but on the other hand maybe crappy trt batch so I tossed it out. Let us know how it goes mate.. Thanks ib

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
I'm not sure if iv inj eo before tbh, but I will find out when I use this tren.

What concentration of tren e is fine with out eo?
and just ba+bb+gso

200mg/ml??

Humana

Mar 4, 2013
Sorry that I'm not really directly addressing you issue, but why try to go so high with the mg/ml concentration. Just stick with 250mg/ml and you won't have to keep worrying about it crashing and realistically how many more pins per week is that?

x2

wrj

May 12, 2013
Not trying to be rude or anything, and with all due respect, but if I didn't know something as simple as how to fix a crashed solution I probably wouldn't be doing homebrew without knowing A LOT MORE.

Im new to THIS BOARD but been around this "game" well over a decade and a half and can honestly say, seeing threads of painful test e to how to fix crashed 3 billion mg/ml tren ... like whoa guys, read up. Buy pre-made WHILE you learn how to handle ANY type of issue or at least til you've got this shit down half good before you go shooting shit you make in your kitchen at home. Just sayin ...

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Not trying to be rude or anything, and with all due respect, but if I didn't know something as simple as how to fix a crashed solution I probably wouldn't be doing homebrew without knowing A LOT MORE.

Im new to THIS BOARD but been around this "game" well over a decade and a half and can honestly say, seeing threads of painful test e to how to fix crashed 3 billion mg/ml tren ... like whoa guys, read up. Buy pre-made WHILE you learn how to handle ANY type of issue or at least til you've got this shit down half good before you go shooting shit you make in your kitchen at home. Just sayin ...

It was my 1st go at tren e, its holding perfect at 250mg/ml and the test'e iv changed source and its pip free, there is no issue's..

Its fine doing endless research on the net but its all theory till you do it for real, nothings 100% perfect the 1st time round.

highdrum

Dec 14, 2012
Tren seems very much more temp sensitive than other compounds. I got my 200 mg/ml tren E cold, as in -10* cold and it crashed hard as fuck, however, keep it above 65* and I haven't had any problems.