©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1-Test Cyp conversion

stayinfit

Oct 24, 2012
So I've seen this on a list and was wondering if it would be any different than other conversions and how high a mg. What is the 1 in front for? Thanks

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
1-Test Cyp is a product that contains 200mg of the Dihydroboldenone Cypionate.Dihydroboldenone, most commonly known as 1-testosterone, is a 5alpha reduced form of the steroid boldenone. This lack of 5alpha reduction with the compound allows users to administer it without suffering the negative side effects associated with this chemical reaction but also eliminates the benefits as well. Boldenone is not the only steroid that shares similarities with dihydroboldenone. In fact dihydroboldenone is chemically identical to the drug methenolone except for the 1-methylation that is apart of methenolone (1). 1-methylation was of course added to methenolone to make it more available when taken orally and thus dihydroboldenone is not efficiently utilized when administered orally, although it was once sold over the counter in tablet and pill form. Some of these over the counter preparations of the drug were done utilizing a delivery system similar to Andriol, i.e. producing an oil-solubilized product with dihydroboldenone. This would still not be a relatively worthwhile system of delivery to use however if one wanted to maximize the potential of the compound. Intramuscular injection is by far the most efficient method of administration to use as with most anabolic steroids.As mentioned above, dihydroboldenone is structurally similar to methenolone and boldenone and less so to testosterone despite the commonly used name for it, 1-testosterone. For this reason some female athletes may be inclined to use the drug as well. The potential for development of symptoms of virilization still remain but are not as severe as with synthetic testosterone or other harsher drugs. This is not to say however that dihydroboldenone is a mild drug. To simplify the explanation of exactly what the drug is, it is to boldenone as dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is to testosterone. This would explain why the effects of the drug, both positive and negative, are so dissimilar to those of boldenone. Like testosterone and dihydrotestosterone, a portion of the boldenone that a user administers converts to dihydroboldenone. Also similarly, dihydroboldenone like dihydrotestosterone does not convert to anything else past that compound.The frequency of dosing with dihydroboldenone depends on the ester used with the compound. Seemingly the most popular current ester to produce the drug with is cypionate. Typcially, males would use a dosage of 200-400mg Dihydroboldenone Cypionate a week.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Im not sure what the conversion would be like. But I would start with the standard 2/20, snd 200mgs/ml seems to be the norm.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
It holds great at 200mg/ml... Would not go higher.

On a side not DHB is fucking amazing stuff- may be my all time favorite injectable and oral to be honest

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Lol..quit being nosey enigmatic. I didn't try it cause I heard it grows tits. m1 is what the yetty likes but carefully..

Yeah, there are no estrogen if sides what so ever, nor prolactin related ones. I've been keeping an eye on your Sasquatch ass- I've seen you bashing by beloved DHB for a while now... I think you may have confused with another hormone.

Either way your a Sasquatch and everyone knows that you can trust a Sasquatch LoL .

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
While 1-Test Cyp for sure causes a more phenomenal increase in strength there is a reason you don't see it on every source board being discussed and that is because it is simply inferior to what is more readily available. They should have made a 1-Test propionate or acetate or pp or some faster acting ester as it would cause a much more potent effect as we can see in its oral counterpart M1T. Very similar to boldenone i also read, save you money for walmart enigma... jst kdn . Worth trying if price is right..

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
While 1-Test Cyp for sure causes a more phenomenal increase in strength there is a reason you don't see it on every source board being discussed and that is because it is simply inferior to what is more readily available. They should have made a 1-Test propionate or acetate or pp or some faster acting ester as it would cause a much more potent effect as we can see in its oral counterpart M1T. Very similar to boldenone i also read, save you money for walmart enigma... jst kdn . Worth trying if price is right..

I wouldn't say it's not worth it- it's only second to Tren.. And every one else I have ever encountered who has used it as well has felt the same.

mg per mg I think it's only second to Tren. I need a lot of gear to grow, and 400mg of anything but Tren and DHB is not enough. I would say that DHB is one of the more potent compounds out there.

harley009

Nov 28, 2012
Got my hands on some but won't be brewing it until next summer. Heard EO is required and won't hold without it.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I've heard it wont hold at much higher than 100mg/ml mate?

I've pinned 200mg/ml from a few different sources. So not sure how they got it to hold, plus I know of anothe guy who just brewed it at 200mg/ml and its holding fine as well.

I will be pinning it here in a few days so I will let yu know.

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Id love to get it to hold at 200mg/ml...but would be gutted if it crashed!

Do you reckon 100mg Mast E + 100mg 1TestCyp would be ok?

If you get any recipies that worked for higher than 100mg let us know please