©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

just started hyges

hard work

Feb 13, 2013
toledo oh
my igf1 test was 33.9 very high im taking 4 ius ed what kind of sides will i have with the hgh being so potent and im planning on running it for six months will i see great results at this dose

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
I ran rips at 10 a day, only side I got was serious water retention. that's it. no carpal tunnel, numbness.

oh, I was super lazy for like three days. you get over that though.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Some people experience more sides than others, as with any medication. Im running kefeis that tested just under 30. Im not having any trouble with sides. Another member here is running kefeis too, he scored just over 30. He's had trouble with hand numbness at 2iu's. He is working his way up slowly.
Im just saying, everybody is different.

cardealer

Apr 3, 2013
ky
I weigh 235lbs at 3iu mexi black tops carp tunnel is so bad I sleep in a chair,my wife take the same 3ius plus 100mcg ghrp2 and cjcw/o 15 minutes before hgh has no sides she weighs 130

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I'm on 5 iu 5 days a week and hold water and have hand/knuckle tightness at night at least that's when I notice.

Besides that I feel fockin great, getting stronger and bigger every week as well as pigging out and staying lean-ish.

Hawk

hard work

Feb 13, 2013
toledo oh
you know hawk the water weight has me alittle concerned i watch my weight daily and i got down to 227 ive been running 4 ius ed for two weeks weight is 234 cant seem to get below this im leaving for my honeymoon in three weeks kinda wanted to get down to 220 225 dont look like thats going to happen is this normal and how long befor it subsides and i start to lean out more as i said ealier my test come back 33.9 my hands get a little tight but not to bad this is my first run with hgh i am on aas right now and wasnt sleeping well but the last two weeks i have been sleeping great any advice would be greatly appreciated and by the way what gh are you on