©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Guaiacol, eo and any other strong solvents, real life experiences.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Anyone had any experience with guaiacol for bad side effects? Not what's copy and pasted over the net but actual real life experiences,

I no its used but may seem to be put off by its use, so was just interested in feed back.

Thanks.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Only side effect at low mg /ml is the taste of eating a burnt oak barrel after injection and after long use I smell like one ..so I just say its new cologne "wood" by yetty Inc.
Higher% eo compounds give me a rash / irritation at site .

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
In your title you listed EO. I am running Gauls injectible drol and dbol right now. They are both made with EO. I haven't had an issue at all, and absolutely no PIP. It is also thinner than regular oil, and easier to draw and inject. I do know that some folks can be allergic to it, though.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
In your title you listed EO. I am running Gauls injectible drol and dbol right now. They are both made with EO. I haven't had an issue at all, and absolutely no PIP. It is also thinner than regular oil, and easier to draw and inject. I do know that some folks can be allergic to it, though.

Cool dude, is that standars 2%ba,20%bb and 100%eo? What mg/ml?

Thanks for your help

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Only side effect at low mg /ml is the taste of eating a burnt oak barrel after injection and after long use I smell like one ..so I just say its new cologne "wood" by yetty Inc.

Yeh I get this it don't bother me, just some people go on about guaiacol like its the plague so was after actual experiences rather than hear-say if you get me. Apart from pip at high doses and bad taste in the mouth that's all iv heard of realy, the toxicity debate within the body etc is all over the net but no-one had a problem from what I can see.

Do you think its just hyper-exagetated like most things in the steroid world.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I use TNE in oil that has it in it. As soon as I inject it I get that woodsy taste in my mouth and smell it in my nose. My wife says I smell like a wood fire.
Other than that no bad reactions or anything like that and it makes the gear pretty much pain free.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I like the "cardboard" taste from gui! Yes, the stuff will make you smell like it also.