©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Vacuum pump

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
For research purposes what vacuum pump do people personally think is better and im not referrin to the hand pump but the automatic. Units i dont understand them very well been tryn to research as much as i can but still a bit puzzled at which is the best bang for ur buck....i have a buddy using the rocker 500 unit but i havent seen it nor know exactly how it works or benefits over a hand pump other than having to pump it every so often bc it does the work for u on that end..... Sorry if this seems confusin or jumbled thanks guys

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lmao.. I was wondering who was gonna post that and low and behold Rory! .. Why of course ! Beat me too it. No pun intended bro...sheesh
Hijacked is correct and get out your wallet..

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
its all good. I can never tell though, bc I know there are threads on PM about pumps, gels, blah, and blah.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Should've tipped you off the post is in steroid conversions thread lol. Js....

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
Hey sorry if i posted it in wrong area or what not i was being serious w the question and i was informed if i had a question w stuff this forum truly helps or else i wouldnt post a question that y ive always googled stuff or askd another buddy here where i live but w workn as many hrs i do it kinda hard to get to where they r and see setups but either way thanks for the help. I ask also bc the rocker 500 unit he spent a pretty penny for and i dont see the true benefit of spending that kind of money

highdrum

Dec 14, 2012
Haha you guys know in that post above with the photo about the please and performance, that is phil hernon? A very informative and popular sponsor over on promuscle? Makes me laugh, I wonder if he got some cash for being a poster child for a cock pump lol