©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Storing raws

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
What temp is best to store raws to preserve them and reduce degrading over time? Mine are just in a cuboard in my room at room temp, should they be in the fridge?

Anyone know how long it takes for degrading to occur?

When you hear about some ugls having underdosed gear etc, maybe its just poorly stored raws or poorly stored by there china source? Or its just old stock?

Any thoughts?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Think they store indefinitely .definitely store dry place and probably with a few moisture packs found in vitamin bottles in air tight container. They make small underwater bags to use if ure hot and wana hide in piranha aquarium.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Keep the air out, out of sunlight, and room temp. Air is your main enemy.

Heard good and bad about fridge storage.

Love2BB

Nov 27, 2012
Where you can't find me
Depends on what you consider room temp, almost lost test e because thermostat was set to 81* during the day. Always kept in a cool dark place but took a look and low and behold my raw was a bit melted and sticky. Forced me to make a batch before I was ready. Most other raws will hold at that temp but not test enanthate

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
I don't no what the temp is in Fh but my room is around 10-20oC max I think 20oC is 68oF.

Max ist been so far is about 15-16oC

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Depends on what you consider room temp, almost lost test e because thermostat was set to 81* during the day. Always kept in a cool dark place but took a look and low and behold my raw was a bit melted and sticky. Forced me to make a batch before I was ready. Most other raws will hold at that temp but not test enanthate

Ok so if the test e and deca is sticky then its too warm, so fridge it on a hot day?

dye1337

Apr 5, 2013
I don't think the stickyness would be an issue unless it looks oxidized. Nobody would worry about equipoise getting sticky, different compounds just have different melting points and when it's at a partial melting temperature it could get sticky

basskiller

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2004
never refrigerate.. Think about a glass or a piece of plastic when you bring it from cold to warm.. condensation is created.. That same thing will happen inside your bag full of goodies.. moisture causes more gear to crash.. don't do it..
long term storage - vacuum seal it twice, place in dark, dry, cool place.