©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Inj anavar? Poss for blend

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Thinking of a primo/var blend, anyone done this?

Vars melting point is very high is my worry, 240oC isn't that over 400fh?

I'm thinking:
primo acetate 50-75mg/ 50mg var Per ml

With this do:

2%ba
20%bb
15%guiac
Eo carrier,

Or is that over the top?

??

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
no females lol just thinking for a cut? if I was to use primo it would be 700mg+ ew anyway or some fast ester aas so pinning would be frequent anyway?

primo ac is ed anyway isn't it dude? the acetate ester is shorted then prop.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Rajjins point is also a good one, I can smell the guialacol and eo mix from here..man I smell of guilacol at 10%.anyone else?

That recipe is used for injectable oral at 100mg/ml, iv not found another recipe that holds orals like oxys etc, so thought with vars melting point being higher than oxy's thought it would be needed?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah guialacol is needed for sure.I imagine it would be fine at those low a mg.. Why don't u just make 100mg primo and oral Var suspension for the am shake? Or you just wana get jiggy with it? . Make a 10ml . So u lose 25$ if it tanks? Lol.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Yeh a could just make it oral liquid, and yeh iv used a tesp+win (100mg/50mg/ml) blend with guaic the smel don't bother me that much but still want min solvents as possible.

Won't the eo reduce the bite from the inj oxy?

I also want 100mg/ml oxy.

Will dbol and win hold with only bb ba and guaic at 50ml then no need for eo; just use gso as a carrier or even 50/50 to thin it?

Idealy I'd like inj orals to go thru a slin pin with daily injections and I don't no if a gso carrier will?

Rizzo

Mar 15, 2013
that's a lot of daily shots since the var doesn't have an ester bond extending the half life.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Vars half life is around 8-9hours, keeping blood cons stable won't be an issue to me, iv used a testp+win blend eod shots and didn't notice any over all loss from taking win ed. Same reason you don't need to take orals through the night.

Jmo.

Rizzo

Mar 15, 2013
Vars half life is around 8-9hours, keeping blood cons stable won't be an issue to me, iv used a testp+win blend eod shots and didn't notice any over all loss from taking win ed. Same reason you don't need to take orals through the night.

Jmo.

keep us posted on the end result. the win people brew is micronized already usually. i am interested to see how this will work.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
keep us posted on the end result. the win people brew is micronized already usually. i am interested to see how this will work.

Not sure if I will do it yet just was after advice on it, prob won't be till later on in the year yet just thinking ahead before I go for anything realy.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Thinking of a primo/var blend, anyone done this?

Vars melting point is very high is my worry, 240oC isn't that over 400fh?

I'm thinking:
primo acetate 50-75mg/ 50mg var Per ml

With this do:

2%ba
20%bb
15%guiac
Eo carrier,

Or is that over the top?

??

The shering primo acetate back in the day came in 20mg amps .
That shit had a bite but worked well if you could afford enough.
Wondering if 75 mgs p-acetate will have some serious pip?
T

nasty1980

Mar 10, 2013
The shering primo acetate back in the day came in 20mg amps .
That shit had a bite but worked well if you could afford enough.
Wondering if 75 mgs p-acetate will have some serious pip?
T

Any acetate ester has a sting, acetic acid in general.

Primo at that dose will sting, depending on the solvents can lessen the pain (EO).