©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oral 'all-in-one' Super-solution.

nasty1980

Mar 10, 2013
How To Make A Liquid Soulution - By Elite Muscles - YouTube

Was wondering what can be the 'main-ingrediant' in this solution thats doing the magic. Its not likely the PEG, because as far as i remeber PEG -400/500/600 etc etc, depends on the molecular weight of substance. Peg-400 will dissolve a substance with ~400amu (ie Stana) but cannot do say ~300 (Anavar).

Elite muscle, the owner of the above posted the following.
peg-40 stearate, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, xanthan gum

Q: do this work for ANY oral?

dbol/stana/var/t3/clen/dusteride/caber?

Whats the max milligrams before crashing (esp of the hormones noted above)??

Answer:

it should work for all of those... not sure on the Max... but have not came across a powder it hasn't been able to hold yet

Any educated guesses?

Last edited:

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Most orals are close to peg300 normally around 320-340 the odd couple are closer to peg400.

So the vast majority of all aas wil work with peg300, I think mast is in the middle so can use peg300 or peg400, I think halo and var are best with peg400 off the top of my head.

peg's and high proof alcohol 180+ is what's used and you don't need anything else tbh.

wrj

May 12, 2013
IMHO never just turn you're stove on "HI" with your chems in solution, unless of course you wanna destroy your chems. Use a thermometer! They're cheap.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
That video was pointless- didnt have any use at all. I didn't say what powder was being used or what carrier liquid.

Should of been titled "watch me burn some hormone"

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Stupid as hell. Why post nonsense like that. Zero educational material in that. Surprised this is still here. Sheesh
The reason it's orange is povidone is iodine anticeptic and who would want to drink that when it's for a skin cut. .elite muscle has a bolt loose on the brain IMO .

Last edited: