©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Homebrew leaving painfull knots?

kinglewy

Apr 3, 2013
My last batch seems to knot up on me every time I inject at the injection site. I use six injection spots so I am pinning the same place every 6 days, but sometimes the knot is still there after the 6 days. They can get pretty painfull in certain spots like the pecs but I am wondering what is causing this.

I don't think it's a sterility issue, maybe too much ba or bb (I use the basic 2%-20% with gso as carrier)? Anybody have any idea what is most likely causing this and what I can do about it?

Thanks in advance.

kinglewy

Apr 3, 2013
You made it the same way in the past, with the same batch of raw, you pinned the same amount, and it was painless before?

yeah I made it the same way many times and someimes it was a bit painfull but nothing like this

wrj

May 12, 2013
Only thing I can think is that maybe you mistook the BA for BB and reversed the ratios. Yes it's a dumbass move, but happened to me and drummerboy before especially if you're work table is a bit chaotic. Learned painful and valuable lesson that day. Just a thought.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lmao ....^^^ All I can say.. 3rd question which one is leaving the knot ? Are u mixing in same pin and then question number 4. What is the mg/ml of each special brew ?

Last edited: